Author Topic: Do you believe or accept Psy's apology?  (Read 957 times)

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Do you believe or accept Psy's apology?
« on: December 07, 2012, 06:14:40 PM »
I don't!!  Now that he's a big success he wants to apologize.  Yeah, right! 

Koreans (South Koreans, that is) burn me up.  How many tens of thousands of Americans died to keep THEIR country free??  Have they ever thanked us or shown any love towards America?  Some have even spat on American soldiers now stationed there.  And now this idiot.

From: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music-arts/psy-anti-american-lyrics-revealed-article-1.1215663

Fiercely anti-American lyrics from Korean rapper Psy have been unearthed just two weeks before the star is scheduled to perform for President Obama. 

The “Gangnam Style” singer calls for U.S. soldiers to be killed in one song, prompting a short-lived petition to ax Psy from the bill at the Christmas in Washington celebration.

The petition had fewer than 500 signatures when it was pulled offline for violating terms, according to whitehouse.gov.

In 2004, Psy rapped on a South Korean metal band’s song, “Dear American,” at a protest concert, The Washington Post reported.

“Kill those f---ing Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives,” he said.

“Kill those f---ing Yankees who ordered them to torture.”

“Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers.”

“Kill them all slowly and painfully.”

Psy and several performers were protesting the execution of a Korean missionary who had been captured by Islamists demanding that South Korea not aid the U.S. in the war.

Two years earlier, after a pair of Korean schoolgirls were mowed down by a U.S.-operated armored vehicle, Psy again expressed vitriol toward America. Onstage, he smashed a plastic model of a U.S. tank into pieces as the crowd cheered, The Korea Herald reported.

Psy apologized in a statement to the Daily News, adding that the song in question is from nearly a decade ago, and was "part of a deeply emotional reaction to the war in Iraq and the killing of two Korean schoolgirls."

"While I'm grateful for the freedom to express one's self, I've learned there are limits to what language is appropriate and I'm deeply sorry for how these lyrics could be interpreted," Psy said in the statement. "I will forever be sorry for any pain I have caused by those words."

"While it’s important that we express our opinions, I deeply regret the inflammatory and inappropriate language I used to do so," he continued.

"In my music, I try to give people a release, a reason to smile. I have learned that through music, our universal language, we can all come together as a culture of humanity and I hope that you will accept my apology."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music-arts/psy-anti-american-lyrics-revealed-article-1.1215663#ixzz2EPVoXkp9

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Do you believe or accept Psy's apology?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 07:50:03 PM »
Maybe Psy should be sent north of the border....  Im sure Kim Jong Ill Jr will accept him... they even kinda look alike.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 07:54:28 PM »
Maybe Psy should be sent north of the border....  Im sure Kim Jong Ill Jr will accept him... they even kinda look alike.
You got that right!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 01:12:06 AM »
Oh! I was thinking that Kim Jong Ill Jr and Psy are one and the same person.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 03:38:04 AM »
Of course Prez Obama is a fan of this America hater... Figures...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2012, 04:11:03 AM »
I was a little bit surprised by this story. I always thought of South Korea as being very American-friendly but I guess that shows how naive I was on that particular issue.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012, 09:25:12 AM »
Let the concert go on. BHO has the same anti-American views. They both hate america anyway. So let him sing that 2004 song to his idol BHO.
All cRappers are racist anti-American scum anyway.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2012, 09:30:48 AM »
I just realised something. Wouldn't his America hating lyrics be a positive?
Maybe after the concert Obongo would appoint psy as defense secretary.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2012, 10:16:55 AM »
I just realised something. Wouldn't his America hating lyrics be a positive?
Maybe after the concert Obongo would appoint psy as defense secretary.

:::D I haven't liked the leadership of the American government much for a very long time.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2012, 10:21:29 AM »
I was a little bit surprised by this story. I always thought of South Korea as being very American-friendly but I guess that shows how naive I was on that particular issue.

Well, they do have a history of paganism. According to wikipedia, they are 25% pagan today. And that's probably a conservative estimate! They have a higher percentage of pagans today than Nazi Germany did!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2012, 12:16:57 PM »
Well, they do have a history of paganism. According to wikipedia, they are 25% pagan today. And that's probably a conservative estimate! They have a higher percentage of pagans today than Nazi Germany did!

South Korea is 25% pagan????  Are you sure about that?

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2012, 12:21:02 PM »

South Korea is 25% pagan????  Are you sure about that?

No, not really. I'll bet Psy is though!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2012, 12:34:06 PM »

I don't think the older generation is... but the younger generation is probably going through something similar to the US.... and has lost respect for the sacrifices that our country made to keep S. Korea free.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2012, 08:16:51 PM »
NO

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2012, 08:23:55 PM »
No, not really. I'll bet Psy is though!
Just go with it!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2012, 01:31:29 PM »
I don't think the older generation is... but the younger generation is probably going through something similar to the US.... and has lost respect for the sacrifices that our country made to keep S. Korea free.

That makes sense. Thanks.