Author Topic: US & world's fattest woman Terri Smith too big to fit in hospital scanner  (Read 1343 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Even though this is old news I just thought this story of probably the worlds fattest welfare queen was pretty darn disturbing:

http://www.whatsonxiamen.com/news16246.html
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: US & world's fattest woman Terri Smith too big to fit in hospital scanner
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 04:12:53 PM »
Her loving husband must be a "feeder", he gets off stuffing endless amounts of high calorie food in her and make her immobile and completely dependent on his care. A good portion of her immense weight is fluids bas morbidly obese people turn to develop chronic edema.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 04:58:59 AM »
Her loving husband must be a "feeder", he gets off stuffing endless amounts of high calorie food in her and make her immobile and completely dependent on his care. A good portion of her immense weight is fluids bas morbidly obese people turn to develop chronic edema.

I agree. A lot of the people who are so fat they become immobile have an enabler in some way. There was another (white) woman on youtbe that I saw that had a son who brought her a lot of high calorie food even though she wasn't fit enough to go to the store herself.

She said "“It’s awful how it creeps up on you. Once you cannot exercise it doesn’t matter how healthily you eat, the weight just sticks. You’re not burning off a single calorie.”

That's not true. You still burn a lot of calories just to stay alive, especially at her weight. All she has to do is to eat fewer than that amount. Granted, at that size she's likely to have a very large appetite so it would be very difficult at first to change the amount of food she's taking in but I don't think it would be hopeless for her like she seems to think.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 12:59:12 PM »

I also think her loving husband like most black men probably has a sexual fetish for obese women.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt