Author Topic: What do people think of the failed messiah website?  (Read 934 times)

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
What do people think of the failed messiah website?
« on: December 11, 2012, 09:48:19 AM »
I'm very concerned if these things are true.  I'm guessing that 90 percent of it is false.  But some of the stuff they say is concerning.  If it's 100 percent untrue, they will be roasting in the next world

http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/

An Example:

http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/rubashkin_label_parody_1.png

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: What do people think of the failed messiah website?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 08:00:18 PM »
F!#% them! Why they need to target specifically Rubashkin and Glatt Kosher places? Do they want Jews to eating treif instead? I understand making less cruelty to animals, but its a slaughterhouse. Their are standards but at the end of the day its a place where animals are killed for food and not for some pleasure or other things.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 09:38:25 PM »
The only useful thing about that site is when he exposes child abusers and certain criminals.  Most of the time though he is busy attacking all religious Jews, settlers, Kahanists, Judaism, all things Jewish and adopting every far left cause alive.   A real self hater.   However once in a while he brings up a newsworthy item exposing corruption with his otherwise evil site

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 04:22:13 AM »
The story with this individual is that he got turned off because the Lubavitcher Rebbe,ZT"L & HaRav Moshe Feinstein,ZT"L said that the Ethipoians had to convert in order to be considered Jews.
This is the opinion of the vast majority of Gedolei Yisroel & the only opposite opinion is that of HaRav Ovadia Yosef who claims that they do not need to convert.
Regardles of this this invidual is a sicko  & a self-hater has a vandetta against all things Jewish.

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 09:28:00 AM »
Thank you everybody who chimed in.  I saw this site and it made me sick.  Not sick in the same way that d**khead Slithering site does, because this one could actually fool someone who didn't know any better, namely me, that perhaps he was just a critic of a different stripe, instead of what he is: a hater and a loser.