Author Topic: Another piece of 'rabbinical' drek  (Read 428 times)

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Another piece of 'rabbinical' drek
« on: December 24, 2012, 12:17:02 AM »
"Before the Messiah, most rabbis will be of the Erev Rav" (Divrei Chayim)

And this from Sefard Chief Rabbi Shlomo Amar just goes to confirm it!
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/163474

Offline בַּחַמַל

• Full JTFer
Re: Another piece of 'rabbinical' drek
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 12:27:16 AM »
I completely agree.

"When the righteous man turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, he shall die therefor; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die."

- Ezekiel 18:26, 33:18

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 12:31:40 AM »
I saw this and I commented on it... But of course my comment has not yet appeared because I ask when the weak rabbis will cease to preach Jew suicide...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2012, 04:44:14 PM »
I would refrain using such language but he definitely is a weak link and not a strong leader. Remember one thing the Rabbanite is paid for by the government. Only those who comply with the wishes of the "Boses" get appointed. This is why their are Rabbis who have nothing to do with the Rabbanit and boycott it including Rav Bar-Hayim.

http://machonshilo.org/en/eng/list-audio-shiurim/43-philosophy/485-debate-on-what-a-jew-must-believe

A proposal for a boycott on state-appointed rabbis.

Download Part Two
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.