Author Topic: American Neo-Nazi's + White Power : The Rise of Hatred in the United States  (Read 551 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
As some of you know I have been watching many 'History Channel' videos which have been posted on YouTube. Earlier this week I came across an interesting video which attempts to cover the history of the American Nazi party and it's effect on the neo-nazi and white power movements. What is interesting about this video is that it does discuss the JDL {with Irving Rubin as its spokesman} and the confrontation with the neo-nazis in Skokie, Illinois...

While I think that most of this video is correct, some of it's conclusions are a bit misguided. I do not believe that 'Tolerance' alone will cause the hatred from these groups to dissipate, instead it breeds more hatred from our nazi {and islamic} enemies.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Rabbi Kahane at the Skokie march...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Listen to Rabbi Kahanes speech before the Skokie Nazi protest march... It is timely because last week we read Parasha Shemot (1st portion of Exodus) in which the story of Moses smiting the Egyptian task master occurs...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
"if they come to skokie we're going to break their legs"

So simple and straight to the point. I wish more people took the JDL approach towards the "free gaza" movement and the westboro baptist church.