Author Topic: NK Eruv"rav"- "I pray to Allah every day" "Allah Akbar"  (Read 1113 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
NK Eruv"rav"- "I pray to Allah every day" "Allah Akbar"
« on: January 06, 2013, 09:05:41 PM »
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: NK Eruv"rav"- "I pray to Allah every day" "Allah Akbar"
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 09:23:56 PM »
??? ??? ??? How can any Jew support this crap, I don't get it, it doesn't make sense!

Interviewer asks 2:58
 "are you getting paid", the guy says "sure i get paid, (this) my job" 

4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 10:09:22 PM »
So why does he speak Hebrew and not Yiddish?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 10:49:36 PM »
So why does he speak Hebrew and not Yiddish?

What difference does it make if he speaks Yiddush, it is a valid Jewish language.. My great nephew wrote several books in and about Yiddish... And he was a zionist...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 10:59:02 PM »
What difference does it make if he speaks Yiddush, it is a valid Jewish language.. My great nephew wrote several books in and about Yiddish... And he was a zionist...

Because they claim that one should not speak "Modern Hebrew" since its filthy and polluted  ???
 It has some modern words like Televisia (Telivision) and electricity (Hashmal) and other things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2013, 11:00:17 PM »

Because they claim that one should not speak "Modern Hebrew" since its filthy and polluted  ???
 It has some modern words like Televisia (Telivision) and electricity (Hashmal) and other things.

Yes, I understand. I have heard that some thought that Lashon HaKodesh should not be used for anything but Torah, and secular language should be Yiddish... I didn't realize NK believed that too...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2013, 11:06:09 PM »
Yes, I understand. I have heard that some thought that Lashon HaKodesh should not be used for anything but Torah, and secular language should be Yiddish... I didn't realize NK believed that too...

They twist things. Also those even claiming that Hebrew should be used only for Torah, I wonder what King Dawidh, the Prophets and the nation of Israel spoke in every day conversations and going to war or business when not learning Torah. Did they make some other language or did they just not speak/communicate since Evrit (Oops Lashon Hakodesh) should only be used for Toyyrah. The REAL reason why they say not to speak Hebrew is because they are afraid that by educating and allowing its children and members to learn the language of the people all around (Hebrew in this case) would get them to communicate with the other Jews and get them to leave their cult-like existence where they are told what to do and think and what to believe and read. They might "assimilate" with the other Jews then.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2013, 11:14:30 PM »
Among Ashkenazi Jews Yiddish was a 'universal language' which spanned much of Europe including Ukraine, Poland, Germany, and France...

A list from wiki includes the following countries in which the Jewish population spoke Yiddish:

Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Moldova, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Russia, Sweden, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, and elsewhere..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yiddish

Some of the history from the wiki page:

The language originated in the Ashkenazi culture that developed from about the 10th century in the Rhineland and then spread to Central and Eastern Europe and eventually to other continents. In the earliest surviving references to it, the language is called לשון־אַשכּנז (loshn-ashknez = "language of Ashkenaz") and טײַטש (taytsh, a variant of tiutsch, the contemporary name for the language otherwise spoken in the region of origin, now called Middle High German). In common usage, the language is called מאַמע־לשון (mame-loshn, literally "mother tongue"), distinguishing it from Biblical Hebrew and Aramaic, which are collectively termed לשון־קודש (loshn-koydesh, "holy tongue"). The term "Yiddish" did not become the most frequently used designation in the literature of the language until the 18th century.

For a significant portion of its history, Yiddish was the primary spoken language of the Ashkenazi Jews and once spanned a broad dialect continuum from Western Yiddish to three major groups within Eastern Yiddish: Litvish, Poylish and Ukrainish. Eastern and Western Yiddish are most markedly distinguished by the extensive inclusion of words of Slavic origin in the former. Western Yiddish has few remaining speakers but the Eastern dialects remain in wide use.

Yiddish is written and spoken in many Orthodox Jewish communities around the world, although there are also a number of Orthodox Jews who do not know Yiddish. It is a home language in most Hasidic communities, where it is the first language learned in childhood, used in schools and in many social settings. Yiddish is also the academic language of the study of the Talmud according to the tradition of the Lithuanian yeshivas.

The book my great nephew wrote was 1001 Yiddish Proverbs:

http://www.amazon.com/1001-Yiddish-Proverbs-Fred-Kogos/dp/0806504552/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1357531955&sr=8-1&keywords=1001+yiddish+proverbs

And Dictions of Yiddish Popular Phrases:

http://www.amazon.com/Dictionary-Popular-Yiddish-Phrases-Proverbs/dp/0806518855/ref=pd_sim_b_1

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2013, 11:40:28 PM »
Here is the Obituary for my relative, and I am not sure of his relation to me except to say he is the father of my aunt (the wife of my mothers brother).

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2013, 12:51:24 AM »
Here is the Obituary for my relative, and I am not sure of his relation to me except to say he is the father of my aunt (the wife of my mothers brother).

You wrote nephew. Great uncle would be the word (Maybe great uncle in law if there is such a thing.).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2013, 01:01:27 AM »

You wrote nephew. Great uncle would be the word (Maybe great uncle in law if there is such a thing.).

Thanks..