Author Topic: A righteous black Gentile who backs Israel and hates Obama and Clinton  (Read 2717 times)

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Re: A righteous black Gentile who backs Israel and hates Obama and Clinton
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2013, 08:09:11 PM »
yes it does. 100% africans would never be able to figure it out for themselves.

Is it bad that I think this is funny?

One more thing.... anyone here ever see any of Pastor Manning's videos? He has a church in the Bronx called ATLAH or something like that..... I will find a link.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2013, 10:08:35 PM »
Is it bad that I think this is funny?

One more thing.... anyone here ever see any of Pastor Manning's videos? He has a church in the Bronx called ATLAH or something like that..... I will find a link.

Yes, we're all very familiar with Pastor Manning.  His church is in Harlem, and he actually interviewed Chaim on his radio show.  Chaim says he's a good guy.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2013, 07:40:48 PM »
I really did like Manning until he went off the deep end and started accusing everything on TV of being racist and saying 911 was an inside job. I wish we could yank him back to saner waters.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2013, 07:44:05 PM »
He's  1/1000 of 1 percent, or less.

So are we.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2013, 03:30:45 AM »
I wouldn't jump to conclusions in thinking this is such a great guy.
Lets wait a while. Let him prove himself.

See, all the honkies are just dying to look for someone to agree with. So when they see someone like this guy, they gravitate to him and manning.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2013, 01:37:56 AM »
About this Manning guy. I now think he is a clown and that JTF should cut ties with him. Sure he's said a few nice things about Israel for whatever reasons. But mere words are cheap. Those who actually do something like donating money to organizations that have proven effectiveness at waking up the Jews of Israel, such as JTF, prove they mean what they say and actually have an effect.

Ridiculous:
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 01:54:14 AM by DeathToIslam1776 »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2013, 02:05:10 AM »
I wouldn't jump to conclusions in thinking this is such a great guy.
Lets wait a while. Let him prove himself.

See, all the honkies are just dying to look for someone to agree with. So when they see someone like this guy, they gravitate to him and manning.

You have a good point there.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2013, 04:19:34 AM »
About this Manning guy. I now think he is a clown and that JTF should cut ties with him. Sure he's said a few nice things about Israel for whatever reasons. But mere words are cheap. Those who actually do something like donating money to organizations that have proven effectiveness at waking up the Jews of Israel, such as JTF, prove they mean what they say and actually have an effect.

Ridiculous:

Damn, thought Manning was a good guy.. Turned it off when he started accusing Sarah Palin of being a closet-racist.  Wow, gee, haven't heard that before.

I had respect for him in the past.  He had a whole speech at an Orthodox synagogue where he praised and gave respects to Rabbi Kahane.  Pretty ballsy for a black fellow.  Nonetheless, it seems he wants to drink some of the Anti-White Black American Kool-Aid.

Hope Manning retracts his stupid statements, then I will give him the benefit of the doubt, until then, no thanks I am done with his rants.  Yeah, Manning can be a bit of a goofball, but I respected him in the past for being so devote to fighting Obama and raising awareness in the black community.  Now he seems to be reversing some of his original beliefs with which I originally admired him.

With that being said, I don't quite know why this other black guy who is supporting Israel and talking against the Kenyan president is disliked by some people here?  He supported Alex Jones?  Not a deal breaker for me.  Most black people hate Alex Jones, so regardless of my views on Alex Jones, I think it is a bonus for a black American guy to like who most black Americans hate.  I doubt he realizes Jones is a racist.  I didn't quite know what Jones thought, as from what I have heard, Alex Jones is a bit of a goofball as well, like Manning.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2013, 04:24:47 AM »
What impressed me with the person is that he actually understands the underpinnings of the situation... I am sure if we dig around we could find some stuff he says that we might not be so agreeable with but then again he was quite interesting to listen to in this video... As for Pastor Manning I still like him a great deal despite the fact that he went off the track on the 911 issue... I would actually like to meet Pastor Manning one day and ask just what made him go down that road.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline LeftistsDestroyTheWest

• New JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2013, 01:02:12 PM »
On the Manning video:

Note his rage. He is far more angrier than Alex Jones ever was. It is typical for those people, to get upset over everything.

Also, his description of this black dancer girl is laughable. he also said something like Jesus and God would rather look at her than at Moses crossing the sea (don't have the exact quote, because I don't want to see this [censored] again), which is blasphemy on the highest level.

Oh and btw I thought Palin's daughter's dance was better. I guess I am a "Racist" now.