Author Topic: Top antisemite Bennett meets with Muslim and Druze leaders  (Read 1401 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Top antisemite Bennett meets with Muslim and Druze leaders
« on: January 10, 2013, 07:23:21 PM »
promises: "I am the only one who will truly care for you"

http://www.hakolhayehudi.co.il/?p=53676

http://www.hakolhayehudi.co.il/?p=54053

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Top antisemite Bennett meets with Muslim and Druze leaders
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 07:34:39 PM »
Nafraudi is the biggest joke of the century. How he will get even one vote is not something that this brain possesses the capacity to explain.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 08:44:46 PM »
Druze and Jews have problems? I think even Rav Kahane said that he doesn't have a problem with the Druze and that by them keeping and being peaceful and loyal they can stay and prosper.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 08:52:29 PM »
Druze aren't quite Muslims.

The only Israeli unit that was successful in 2006 was the all-Druze Cherev Batallion who sliced & diced very many Hizbollah in Lebanon with their scimitars.

"Pro-Israeli" goyim, even if only mercenaries, we want to encourage & keep on our side as long as possible. As Libby Kahane writes, the most enthusiastic supporters & protectors of R.Kahane whilst he was in jail in the US were.....the Black prisoners!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 08:58:16 PM »
Druze and Jews have problems? I think even Rav Kahane said that he doesn't have a problem with the Druze and that by them keeping and being peaceful and loyal they can stay and prosper.
Samir Kuntar (ysv) is Druze. So not all of them are okay.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 09:03:08 PM »
As Libby Kahane writes, the most enthusiastic supporters & protectors of R.Kahane whilst he was in jail in the US were.....the Black prisoners!

Really? Where? (What page).
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2013, 09:28:50 PM »
Samir Kuntar (ysv) is Druze. So not all of them are okay.

He was from outside of Israel (Lebanon). I do not know enough about them, but I though I remember Rav Kahane speaking positively about the one's who live in Israel.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2013, 05:29:35 AM »
Regardless, the point has still been made. I think Mr. Nationalist Wonderboy has some 'splaining to do.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2015, 02:14:42 PM »
Now the Israeli idiots are disbanding the Druze Cherev batallion and spreading them thin throught Zahal, where their useful combat effectiveness will be lost!

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4658738,00.html

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2015, 04:56:04 PM »
Rabbi Kahane wasn't in favor of the Druze.
He just had his hands full with the Arab-Nazi issue and so decided to play down the Druze issue in order not to divert attention or support for solving the main problem.
This understanding is based on a conversation that a friend of mine who knew Rabbi Kahane well, had with the Rabbi.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2015, 07:41:21 PM »
There is no fear that a Gurkha unit would ever turn against its British employers.

But the Druze are basically Arabised mercenaries whose religion is to abide by the dominant power.

The Israelis may feel that a homogenous 1000 man non-Jewish unit in the IDF could possibly suddenly turn if things started going the Arab way in a war and do a lot of damage, and that it be better to lessen the risk by dispersing them.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2015, 10:05:49 AM »
Wow.   How is Ron these days?  I hope he's ok.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2015, 11:07:19 AM »
It's how the israeli media depicts Israel that It's disturbing to see that everything who isn't  Jewish is blatantly better than a Jew. it's wondering why Jews reluctant coming in Israel despite the amazing offer to live as second class citizen  studying alongside Arabs who get free education and others niceties make you feel the amazingness that is so much reported in the media not in good way.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2015, 01:36:31 PM »
The way Kahane felt regarding any non Jew in Israel was that they had to go...and if not go, have no democratic rights to a Jewish state as long as they were peaceful.

The thing is, most of the non Jews in Israel are Arabs who claim Israel belongs to them and very few would even stay, even with all their rights except voting rights.  What normal non Jew who lives in Israel would sing the Hatikva proudly at the point of "nefesh yehudia homia"?

It's not logical.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2015, 03:40:46 PM »
The way Kahane felt regarding any non Jew in Israel was that they had to go...and if not go, have no democratic rights to a Jewish state as long as they were peaceful.

The thing is, most of the non Jews in Israel are Arabs who claim Israel belongs to them and very few would even stay, even with all their rights except voting rights.  What normal non Jew who lives in Israel would sing the Hatikva proudly at the point of "nefesh yehudia homia"?

It's not logical.

Dan,

That is not 'Kahanism' it is pure Torah law according to Rambam and all sages...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2015, 08:02:10 PM »
Dan,

That is not 'Kahanism' it is pure Torah law according to Rambam and all sages...

But since most present day poskim and those of very recent generations either don't care what Rambam says about these issues, doesn't care what anyone says about these issues, and believes we cannot even attempt to pasken these issues today, it is indeed Kahanism.  And I embrace it wholeheartedly

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2015, 10:03:22 PM »
But since most present day poskim and those of very recent generations either don't care what Rambam says about these issues, doesn't care what anyone says about these issues, and believes we cannot even attempt to pasken these issues today, it is indeed Kahanism.  And I embrace it wholeheartedly

I stated this because virtually every speech that Rabbi Kahane gave he clearly spelled out that he was not suggesting creating a new religion, but simply stating the Halachot of normative Orthodox Judaism as espoused by the sages such as Rambam.

Indeed today it is considered Kahanism, but I still think it is wrong to create another division within the Jewish people by using such a term. Kahanism is, in essence, following Torah law to the best of our knowledge.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2015, 10:32:59 PM »
I stated this because virtually every speech that Rabbi Kahane gave he clearly spelled out that he was not suggesting creating a new religion, but simply stating the Halachot of normative Orthodox Judaism as espoused by the sages such as Rambam.

Indeed today it is considered Kahanism, but I still think it is wrong to create another division within the Jewish people by using such a term. Kahanism is, in essence, following Torah law to the best of our knowledge.

I don't believe it creates any divisions to say our hashkafa is aligned with Rabbi Kahane's.   

"Kahanism is, in essence, following Torah law to the best of our knowledge."

But there are hundreds of thousands of Jews who ostensibly "follow Torah" and are religious Orthodox Jews yet who do not accept the principles Rabbi Kahane espoused.   So there is no choice but to acknowledge the fact that what he said was different than what the mainstream establishment preaches, and they have lost sight of real Judaism.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2015, 12:22:09 AM »
Don't get me wrong. I have no problem identifying myself as a Kahanist. Everyone in my community knows this and I do not pretend to believe otherwise. Even my Chabad Rabbi knows and is quick to point out his very strong pro-Israel position. He told a story about how keeping Shmittah in Israel saved who-knows-how-many Jews from terrorists who were going to infiltrate Israel through tunnels which were under fields which grew wheat which was harvested early (because of Shmittah this year) and used for making Matzah for this years Pesach... The terrorists came out and had no cover, and were 'eliminated' by the IDF drones.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2015, 12:23:57 AM »
Here is the story my rabbi told...

http://unitedwithisrael.org/watch-the-passover-miracle-that-foiled-hamas/

A truly miraculous story has been revealed about a massive tragedy that was averted due to religious Jews preparing wheat for Matzah in the Sabbatical year.

On the day a ceasefire had been brokered between Israel and Hamas – the last day of Operation Protective Edge – Hamas fired over 100 rockets into Israel. What we didn’t know at the time was that the rockets were a distraction. Hamas actually planned to use a terror tunnel in order to launch a devastating attack against the civilians of Israel.

If not for a group of religious Jews who were fulfilling the biblical commandment of guarding matzah for Passover in the Sabbatical year, the tragedy would have been severe. Instead, a miracle occurred. One of many, we should point out, that happened during the 2014 summer conflict with Hamas.