Author Topic: Quick! I need 850 quadrillion dollar.  (Read 632 times)

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Quick! I need 850 quadrillion dollar.
« on: January 15, 2013, 12:36:32 PM »
must build a death star

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Quick! I need 850 quadrillion dollar.
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 03:58:47 PM »
Good for you... the new 850 quadrillion dollar coin is being considered by the white house.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 04:08:38 PM »
A part of me thought it was a brilliant idea. And another part of me realized that it would only fall into the hands of our enemies.

But in reality we will require space based weaponry no matter how much we don't want to face that proposition. It would be best to invest in the technology to build a death star just in case it may be required.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2013, 08:28:13 AM »
A part of me thought it was a brilliant idea. And another part of me realized that it would only fall into the hands of our enemies.

But in reality we will require space based weaponry no matter how much we don't want to face that proposition. It would be best to invest in the technology to build a death star just in case it may be required.

Yeah, but we probably need to allocate another 850 quadrillion dollars to build hyperspace engines. Without that, what use would a death star be? All we could do with it is blow up Earth. Or maybe Mars and Venus but who would care about them?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2013, 03:28:10 PM »
The way the USA kowtows to the UN it would just end up being used by them.