Author Topic: HaRav Amnon Yitzchak is more right-wing than Michael Ben Ari and Aryeh Eldad  (Read 2159 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

The phony "Kahanists" Michael Ben Ari and Baruch Marzel and their phony Otzma LeYisrael party recognize the existence of a "Palestinian" people and favor creating a "Palestine" state in Jordan. They also favor allowing millions of Arab Nazis to remain as permanent residents of the State of Israel.

HaRav Amnon Yitzchak, the leader of HaKoach LeHashpiah party, says there is no "Palestinian" people and never was. HaRav Yitzchak is not a Kahanist or a true right-winger either. But he is certainly more right-wing than the phony "Kahanists" who are smearing me personally. Despite our differences of opinion with HaRav Yitzchak on a number of issues, he is a sincere, courageous and charismatic leader who is hated and feared by the left-wing news media and the establishment.

Please "like", favorite and comment on both YouTube and Facebook. To get to the zootube site to help us promote this vital message, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the video.

Please "like" and join our great new English JTF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Also please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
Need I say more?..

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
George McGovern was more right-wing than those phony Kahanist frauds.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Shas animals try to take out R.Amnon!

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Wait is his party still running? Did he pass the threshold to run?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
I put Chaims video on his facebook page. Others can put more if it as well.

http://www.facebook.com/www.therav.co.il
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
On Judea and Samaria (Did not listen to it yett) perhaps someone should translate for the forum as well.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 05:16:45 PM by Tag-MehirTzedek »

• Senior JTFer
Wait is his party still running? Did he pass the threshold to run?

What, you really don't know that his party gets between 6 to 9 seats on the polls, and is moving fast forward to TWO DIGITS, Be'Ezrat HaShem? :)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
What, you really don't know that his party gets between 6 to 9 seats on the polls, and is moving fast forward to TWO DIGITS, Be'Ezrat HaShem? :)

Wait what?  If you were serious that would actually be pretty cool, rav Amnon is gonna take down shas!  Oh how I would love that.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Wait what?  If you were serious that would actually be pretty cool, rav Amnon is gonna take down shas!  Oh how I would love that.

I believe I heard him say that he will make a "Siyum HaShas".

Personally I hope that it will allow more and more Haredim to think outside the box and really allow a diversity of opinions being implemented. I also hope he signs Rav Yakov Yosef's pledge as well.

Personally I did think their would be splitts and going down of Shas after Rav Ovadia Yosef passes, but I guess these things came early (with Rabbi Am Sallem and his party and with Rav Amnon Yitzhak).

• Senior JTFer

Me too. Even "Ha'Aretz", which is an ultra radical-left newspaper, has been forced to give him 4 seats last week on their poll, while admitting the number is apparently higher than that... The party will continue to go up, G-d willing.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Can you summ up the last video (that I posted), just summary.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member

On the one hand it can be very good, on the other hand very destructive as well. We should be very careful, their are different forces with different agendas. Its a whole Balagan. Their are those who want to introduce Deform and other such things (gay "marriages", secular coercion to an even greater extent, civil marriages where anyone can marry anyone else for example Jew and goya) and other things.
  Soo while some of the secular pound on Shas especially, we need to take a step back and see what direction and for what actions we condemn or embrace them or what not. We don't want them to make things even worse for Am Yisrael as a whole.

• Senior JTFer
Can you summ up the last video (that I posted), just summary.

Maybe later on, Bli Neder.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I hope that Rabbi Amnon Yitzchak and his party win. He seems like a good guy. Anyone who is a credible rival to that satanic snakepit ShaSS is a friend of mine.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
On the one hand it can be very good, on the other hand very destructive as well. We should be very careful, their are different forces with different agendas. Its a whole Balagan. Their are those who want to introduce Deform and other such things (gay "marriages", secular coercion to an even greater extent, civil marriages where anyone can marry anyone else for example Jew and goya) and other things.
  Soo while some of the secular pound on Shas especially, we need to take a step back and see what direction and for what actions we condemn or embrace them or what not. We don't want them to make things even worse for Am Yisrael as a whole.

Do you think amnon yitzhak is going to cater to the reform?  Now that's a laugh.  I'm sorry but shas is one of the worst things to ever happen in Jewish politics, aryeh deri is arafat loving scum and that party needs to be removed from Jewish history.   The blood of thousands of Jews is on the greedy bribe taking hands of aryeh deri.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Wasn't referring to Rav Amnon Yitzhak, but to other "rebels" from and of Shas and not of them. For example Rav Amsallem (don't have anything against him) but just saying. Or "Yesh Atid" with some "Rabbis" in it as well. Look at what Lipman wrote and said and about how they want to bring changes as well. Their are those like I said who just keep pumping different propaganda, NOT to make things better and to actually keep Torah, but to go against Shas and the Haredim to rebel against the Torah. With those we need to very careful soo they do not introduce more secularism and anti-Torah policies (for example "civil marriages" and other such things. (Like I said before).

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member

• Senior JTFer
Basically he sais that this whole "negotiation for peace" with Machmud Abass is a waste of time. And the whole idea of "Palestine" is (as he said- that's a quote): "THE biggest bluff in world's history! They invented a country in 1967 [to claim the land of Israel]. There isn't such a country! I want Abu Mazen to explain to me: What were the borders of the State of "Palestine"? Where is their map? What was its Capital City? Who was the last PM? Who was before him? Who were the ministers?.." etc. etc.   It's really like hearing Chaim's voice speaking...

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Kool. I also remember from a long while ago him saying that the leftists if they want Arabs should give them their penthouses apartments and take the Arabs in to them instead of the rest of the Jews who have to deal with them.

• Senior JTFer
You're correct.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
What does he mean when he says "Ben-Gurgur" when referring to Ben-gurion?

• Senior JTFer
What does he mean when he says "Ben-Gurgur" when referring to Ben-gurion?

The word "Ben" means "son [of]", and "Gur" means "a cub". So it's kind of saying "son of cubcub"..
Beyond that, it just makes a mocking sound, like saying "gurgle".

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
With English subtitles.
 Look at 1hour and 4 minutes at what the smolanim of Meretz tried to do to him (as they did to Rav Kahane ZTL HYD).

1:15:00
 "We didn't let Kahane speak, we wont let Amnon Yitzhak.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 08:53:54 PM by Tag-MehirTzedek »

• Senior JTFer
VERY GOOD, Tag-Mehir !

And this is from a lecture that was given 12 years ago..