Author Topic: Phony "Kahanists" who smeared us have lost their Knesset seats  (Read 1058 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Phony "Kahanists" who smeared us have lost their Knesset seats
« on: January 22, 2013, 11:16:41 PM »
בס''ד

Michael Ben Ari and Baruch Marzel have been smearing us for years. Ben Ari was elected to the Knesset four years ago. He and Marzel were expected to win Knesset seats in today's Israeli election. These phony collaborators with the left-wing news media and the establishment were projected to win several seats in numerous polls. Ben Ari and Marzel had millions of shekels and received massive publicity (mostly positive) from their friends in the traitor media. But then something happened: we started responding to their attacks with our Hebrew videos and on numerous Hebrew Facebook pages. I will go into greater detail on "Ask JTF", but I believe that their attacks on us backfired badly.

Tonight the election results are in: Ben Ari, Marzel, Aryeh Eldad and Itamar Ben Gvir all lost. It was a big surprise because at least 20 late polls showed them winning.

This is a major victory for authentic Kahanism. It just shows that when you have a relatively small party, even if you are doing fairly well in the polls, it just doesn't pay to start a war with HaYamin HaAmiti. Hopefully, they will learn a lesson.

Again, I will go into greater detail about this fascinating story on the next Ask JTF, G-d willing. Stay tuned.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Re: Phony "Kahanists" who smeared us have lost their Knesset seats
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 11:17:56 PM »
B"H B"H   Great news Chaim.  :dance: :dance:
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 11:20:34 PM »
Serves those traitors right!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 11:39:14 PM »
בס''ד

BTW, after they accused me of not really being expelled from Israel, I produced documentary evidence that I am expelled. Because they are fellow Jews, despite the terrible things that they said about me, I gave them a chance to apologize. I said publicly that if they would apologize, I would forgive them. Some of their supporters even went to them and said, "Just apologize and Chaim will forgive you, and then you can concentrate on the other issues in the campaign". But instead of apologizing, they responded with more smears. So I had no choice but to defend myself and our movement.

Michael Ben Ari, who was always trying to prove to his friends in the traitor media that he is not an "extremist" and a "fanatic" like Chaim Ben Pesach, once said in an interview with the radical left "Haaretz" that my videos are "laughable to the point of insanity". Ben Ari said this in March 2011, when I was still loyally supporting him and his party! He publicly ridiculed me and my efforts to help the Jewish people. My videos are "laughable"? I doubt he's laughing now.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 11:41:44 PM »
Baruch Hashem! Good riddance to these beasts!  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 11:50:33 PM »
בס''ד

I will still give them a chance to publicly apologize. If they do, I will forgive them. If they had any brains, they would realize that what they did was very foolish. They turned off many of their own supporters.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2013, 11:58:42 PM »
בס''ד

I will still give them a chance to publicly apologize. If they do, I will forgive them. If they had any brains, they would realize that what they did was very foolish. They turned off many of their own supporters.
Don't hold your breath Chaim,but kol hakavod for displaying such Ahavat Yisrael

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2013, 12:18:12 AM »
בס''ד

What if they continue to attack you and blame you for losing the election?

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2013, 12:18:20 AM »
I hope you make a Hebrew video making those 3 big mouths  aware that by trying to humiliate and smear you, it cost them their Knesset seats.   It's important that they know!

I read in Rabbi Kahana's book, that he would make sure the Jew haters would always know it was  Jews who kicked their assses because Rabbi kahana would have the Jews  wear their Kippas when they beat the living crap out of the Jew Haters. 

In the same way it's important that they know it was you, who contributed heavily to their losing of their knesset seats.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2013, 12:30:12 AM »
This is good news... Any Jew who acted like this cannot be righteous. And I commend Chaim for continuing to give them the benefit of the doubt, and hope that they do Teshuva. This is a great thing and hopefully Chaims Righteousness will be rewarded in this world, and the next..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2013, 12:52:55 AM »
Hahaha!! That's just fantastic! They acted like jerks- then they lost. I feel good now.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2013, 02:09:25 AM »
Very interesting.

You did predict when they first made the party that it would not pass the threshold.  All those polls had me doubting but your prediction was spot on.

They were insane to attack us and ben ari just doesn't miss an opportunity at an affront to his supporter base.   How unbelievably stupid.  When is he going to realize that his support comes from going against the media and without a base from which to expand he will never grow beyond a small peculiarity?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2013, 02:16:13 AM »
Praise G-d that sometimes justice is done on planet earth.