Author Topic: Leon Panetta: Women Can Go Into Combat  (Read 931 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Leon Panetta: Women Can Go Into Combat
« on: January 23, 2013, 04:13:53 PM »
Panetta: Women Cleared For Combat

http://news.yahoo.com/ap-sources-panetta-opens-combat-roles-women-203034238--politics.html

Translation: This sick self-hating Italian Obama berdache is going to send tens of thousands of America's precious girls into Sh*tlamic lands via the draft to be raped and mutilated and will be forbidden to fight back.

May ten thousand kinds of cancer fall on his body and those of his satanic family members at once.

WFTMPTC

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
Re: Leon Panetta: Women Can Go Into Combat
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 04:15:29 PM »
Panetta: Women Cleared For Combat

http://news.yahoo.com/ap-sources-panetta-opens-combat-roles-women-203034238--politics.html

Translation: This sick self-hating Italian Obama berdache is going to send tens of thousands of America's precious girls into Sh*tlamic lands via the draft to be raped and mutilated and will be forbidden to fight back.

May ten thousand kinds of cancer fall on his body and those of his satanic family members at once.

WFTMPTC

Precious girls?

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 04:41:24 PM »
I'm personally happy about this. The military is sexist against men, and this makes things slightly more fair. Hopefully it will deter women from joining.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 07:51:32 PM »
Do we really want our daughters, sisters and mothers to be raped and tortured--and video recorded?  Think of what kind of enemy we have and what evil they are capable of on a daily, hourly basis.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 08:59:14 PM »
Do we really want our daughters, sisters and mothers to be raped and tortured--and video recorded?  Think of what kind of enemy we have and what evil they are capable of on a daily, hourly basis.

Tell them not to volunteer for military service.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 08:59:51 PM »
This is going to be the basis for requiring girls to sign up for selective service, genius.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2013, 09:01:12 PM »
This is going to be the basis for requiring girls to sign up for selective service, genius.

Men aren't even required to do so now.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2013, 09:03:00 PM »

Men aren't even required to do so now.
I guess you aren't a citizen of the USA then. I sure as hell had to sign up for the draft when I turned eighteen.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2013, 09:09:02 PM »
I guess you aren't a citizen of the USA then. I sure as hell had to sign up for the draft when I turned eighteen.

I am. There are no consequences for not since there is no draft, and there is no draft in any foreseeable future aside from what you think will happen.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2013, 01:20:14 PM »
If there is real shortage of manpower, then Gurkhas can be taken in.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2013, 10:01:37 AM »
My God..O is destroying civilization...These women could be raped and who knows what if captured..it also eliminates a female who can make babies and populate...So Evil.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2013, 03:46:32 PM »
Wait for some of them to be raped and killed by enemy forces-- then maybe americans will come back to their senses.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2013, 04:12:34 PM »
I guess this is similar to the "women drafted" thread.

A female solider is willing to die for her country as much as a man is willing to. If that's what they want to do, it's their choice. Combat units are VOLUNTARY! No one is making them sign up for combat, that's their choice. A female solider can choose to work in Intelligence or as a military secretary or as a cook to bake cookies for the men. So it's not like the Army is going to force all female soldiers to be in the infantry. But it already happens in other countries. And let's not forget, if a man is captured, he can be raped too if the militants want to torture him.

The reason I'm not worried is that women already serve combat units in other countries as seen here, and the world hasn't ended yet because of it:

http://www.npr.org/2013/01/24/170184589/around-the-globe-women-already-serve-in-combat-units

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2013, 07:51:27 AM »
And we care what Leon Panetta thinks why?  That old Clinton lackey. 

Men always form a more cohesive unit than women do. Throw some women into the mix...see what happens.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.