Author Topic: Dan Ben Noah?  (Read 528 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Dan Ben Noah?
« on: January 24, 2013, 07:22:02 PM »
He has been gone a longtime, anyone heard from him lately?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Dan Ben Noah?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 08:57:46 PM »
Dan's cool! 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 09:20:17 PM »
I don't know why he hasn't been around but if I remember he sometimes goes on long trips. Maybe someone who is closer to him knows his whereabouts.

If I remember (and according to the search I just did) it appears Dan may be in the military. Previous posts he made discuss 'deployment' around the world...

Hi everyone,

I just got back from another deployment yesterday.  Hope all is well here.  I'm getting caught up on the old Ask JTFs right now.  Any major highlights from while I was away?  I noticed one of my ZooTube videos was picked up by the Glenn Beck site, but I'm still going through the forum.  I look forward to working with everyone again.

Dan Ben Noah

It appears Dan may be in the Navy as his last deployment was on a Submarine... What a job!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 09:39:01 PM »
I don't know why he hasn't been around but if I remember he sometimes goes on long trips. Maybe someone who is closer to him knows his whereabouts.

If I remember (and according to the search I just did) it appears Dan may be in the military. Previous posts he made discuss 'deployment' around the world...

It appears Dan may be in the Navy as his last deployment was on a Submarine... What a job!
Yes, but he has been gone for good amount of time.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 09:51:25 PM »
Yes, but he has been gone for good amount of time.

According to the forum it has been 22 days. His last active indicates he used the forum January 2, 2013..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14