Author Topic: Man Quits Job Because Of "666" On His W-2 Forms  (Read 908 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Man Quits Job Because Of "666" On His W-2 Forms
« on: February 07, 2013, 04:30:56 PM »
Man Quits Job As Janitor Over Number On Tax Forms

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/tennessee-man-quits-job-after-getting-w-2-with--666--on-it-195255048.html

I am a Christian also, but this guy is just an idiot.

WFTMPTC

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Man Quits Job Because Of "666" On His W-2 Forms
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 04:36:09 PM »
Anyway it may not be a big sin.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 04:45:13 PM »
one more added to the unemployment line.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 05:01:31 PM »
So What?

The Gematria of 'HaSatan' is Three-Hundred-Sixty-Four...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 05:04:26 PM »
Pff... Getting tired of this kind of people....
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 07:18:14 PM »
I agree. What an idiot.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2013, 08:15:27 AM »
I think that it's superstitious to quit over it but I wouldn't want an employee number of 666 either if there was another one that could be assigned to me. Now refusing a W-2 form based on that really doesn't make a lot of sense at all because it's just a stupid tax form. It's not like it's really going to be assigning an identity to him or anything like that. People do get kind of nuts over that number sometimes. I remember when I was a cashier that if someone's total came up to 6.66 then they would buy something else to change it.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2013, 10:17:12 AM »
I respect that guy. He's crazy, but I respect that he would make that kind of sacrifice and be willing to endure being called a backwards fundie christian idiotic lunatic for what he believes in.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2013, 11:16:25 PM »
I think that it's superstitious to quit over it but I wouldn't want an employee number of 666 either if there was another one that could be assigned to me. Now refusing a W-2 form based on that really doesn't make a lot of sense at all because it's just a stupid tax form. It's not like it's really going to be assigning an identity to him or anything like that. People do get kind of nuts over that number sometimes. I remember when I was a cashier that if someone's total came up to 6.66 then they would buy something else to change it.
Would these superstitious people be of a certain color?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2013, 01:53:54 AM »
Would these superstitious people be of a certain color?

They were mostly white.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2013, 02:00:01 AM »
On June 6. 1996 (666) everyone was freaking out. I didn't care.

I went to the store and bought some things, the total price plus tax came to $6.66. The cashier was surprised, she seemed scared. But I didn't care. She said if I wanted to add something to my purchase to change the total amount. I was like NO, I don't believe in any "666".

Just silly superstition. To be superstitious like this means that one has little faith in Hashem. More than likely, it was probably just a test to see if I feel for the superstition of the day like everyone else. I obviously didn't care about "666" then and I definitely don't care about it now. How can people put so much faith into these silly fake signs and yet say they believe in G-d? I don't get it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2013, 02:31:58 AM »
On June 6. 1996 (666) everyone was freaking out. I didn't care.

I went to the store and bought some things, the total price plus tax came to $6.66. The cashier was surprised, she seemed scared. But I didn't care. She said if I wanted to add something to my purchase to change the total amount. I was like NO, I don't believe in any "666".

Just silly superstition. To be superstitious like this means that one has little faith in Hashem. More than likely, it was probably just a test to see if I feel for the superstition of the day like everyone else. I obviously didn't care about "666" then and I definitely don't care about it now. How can people put so much faith into these silly fake signs and yet say they believe in G-d? I don't get it.

Maybe they are afraid of it in totals like that because the Christian prophecy involves not being able to buy or sell without the 666 mark on you when the anti-Christ is in power. Of course what your grocery total comes to doesn't really relate to that, except in a very vague way.

It's superstitious to be afraid of the number itself.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2013, 02:55:33 AM »
"anti-Christ?" That's "the beast"? Who would happen to be the son of "satan". Or am I just thinking of The Omen.
So to people who believe in "666", they believe that the devil will have a son. I don't know much about that anyways. To me it's like the "13" superstition. The no staying in "room 13" no floor 13 etc.. Or is 13 the "beast"?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2013, 04:28:43 AM »
"anti-Christ?" That's "the beast"? Who would happen to be the son of "satan". Or am I just thinking of The Omen.
So to people who believe in "666", they believe that the devil will have a son. I don't know much about that anyways. To me it's like the "13" superstition. The no staying in "room 13" no floor 13 etc.. Or is 13 the "beast"?

I never heard of it that way at all. I don't think anybody believes that Satan is going to have a son. It sounds like some kind of weird movie version.