Author Topic: Geert Wilders the movie  (Read 1507 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Geert Wilders the movie
« on: February 20, 2013, 11:34:34 AM »
Geert Wilders the movie. With Chaim ben Pesach from 37:45.

''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
Re: Geert Wilders the movie
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 11:38:46 AM »
It's a documentairy about Geert Wilders and his international contacts in Europe, Israel and the US, and about his party. It's all in Dutch with some little English parts in it. I think it's a nice video, with alot of things about Geert Wilders. A lot of people probably will use some things from this video against him, but i think he is doing a great job and he work together with great people international.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 11:49:19 AM »
Geert needs to be more careful of his surroundings including Chaim. Today's world is more ruthless than ever before.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 12:00:16 PM »
Geert needs to be more careful of his surroundings including Chaim. Today's world is more ruthless than ever before.

Sure. Geert wilders is verry carful about his privacy, and he has 24 hours security.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 01:07:06 PM »
Geert Wilders party lost some of its seats in the last election didn't they ? Do you think he has a chance to be a future prime minister ?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2013, 01:25:09 PM »
 :dance:  Great to see Chaim in a movie. Perhaps it will be translated to English soon. (The part with Chaim is in English).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2013, 03:04:56 PM »
Geert Wilders party lost some of its seats in the last election didn't they ? Do you think he has a chance to be a future prime minister ?

If we believe the last polls his party is the second biggest at the moment. He will be our PM for sure. Maybe not now, but maybe in a few years!

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2013, 03:06:57 PM »
:dance:  Great to see Chaim in a movie. Perhaps it will be translated to English soon. (The part with Chaim is in English).

It's an pretty old video. I think it is about 3 years old, but i post it because not everyone have see the piece in the movie with Chaim. I love Chaim's support for Wilders. A shame its still not translated, and myself iam not that good with computers and stuff....

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2013, 03:12:11 PM »
From 31:45 you see a Dutch JTF supporter with a JTF jacket. He is talking about Islam, and about the danger of Islam. After that he tells he is a member of the JTF forum, and that the JTF is a right-wing voice who tells the truth about the danger of Islam.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2013, 04:00:00 PM »
From 31:45 you see a Dutch JTF supporter with a JTF jacket. He is talking about Islam, and about the danger of Islam. After that he tells he is a member of the JTF forum, and that the JTF is a right-wing voice who tells the truth about the danger of Islam.

Coool. Is that you? (If not who is this?)
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2013, 04:04:06 PM »

Coool. Is that you? (If not who is this?)

No it's not me. This video is about 3 years old. I'am on the forum for about 6 months i think. It's up to the person himself if he likes to tell about it. But yes, i think he is doing a great job with his support for Geert Wilders and the JTF. I also like his 'Geert Akhbar' poster! ;D

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2013, 04:10:17 PM »
He is a member of the forum, haven't you bumped into him here ?

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2013, 04:19:49 PM »
Does anyone on the forum speak Dutch? If so could they subtitle the movie?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2013, 04:21:13 PM »
Does anyone on the forum speak Dutch? If so could they subtitle the movie?

I'am Dutch. To be honest, i don't know realy how to work with youtube and that kind of stuff. Maybe if i have the time for it this weekend i will look to it. Maybe someone can help me with it.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2013, 04:25:40 PM »
He is a member of the forum, haven't you bumped into him here ?

I attempt.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2013, 08:12:20 PM »
Subtitle Workshop is a free and decent quality subtitling software. http://subtitle-workshop.en.softonic.com/

I know its a lot of work but I think it something we would all enjoy. Also there are a lot of counter-jihad websites that would welcome the translation.

Also I used to do subtitling and you should know in advance it is very slow work.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2013, 05:26:49 PM »
Wish we had more in American like Wilders who understand the future threats we face...He is a hero.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2013, 06:24:27 PM »
Wish we had more in American like Wilders who understand the future threats we face...He is a hero.

He is. And he and his party are still one of the biggest in Holland. We realy need a leader like Geert Wilders, he is the only future for this country this moment!