Author Topic: Sharansky Proposes Deform Section At The Kotel  (Read 1970 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Sharansky Proposes Deform Section At The Kotel
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 11:14:32 PM »
“Women of the Wall are not going to be banished to a separate space, because we don’t think separate is equal. We want to be with the rest of the Jews of the world at the Western Wall "

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 01:11:32 AM »
Let them be equal with hamas in gaza.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2013, 01:23:49 AM »
Let them be equal with hamas in gaza.

Exactly, they have to start trouble in the one place in the Mid East that respects women.  Help Arab women.  Take a short ride to Ramallah and give them the benefit of this enlightenment.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2013, 03:29:32 AM »
“Women of the Wall are not going to be banished to a separate space, because we don’t think separate is equal. We want to be with the rest of the Jews of the world at the Western Wall "

But what is if the other Jews don't want to be with them?  ???
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2013, 03:51:57 AM »
They can already use the Robinson Arch today for prayer if they want to. Or they can use the main plaza and abide by the age old customs of Judaism.
I don't think we should destroy a major archaeological site just for the sake of their demands.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2013, 06:38:40 AM »
Heck. Then go to the har habayit to pray.  I'm sure Gd, the ultimate Jew, will love it as much as the Muslims.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2013, 10:19:30 AM »
Heck. Then go to the har habayit to pray.  I'm sure Gd, the ultimate Jew, will love it as much as the Muslims.

But the police doesn't allow infidels to pray there.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2013, 10:21:00 AM »
They can already use the Robinson Arch today for prayer if they want to. Or they can use the main plaza and abide by the age old customs of Judaism.
I don't think we should destroy a major archaeological site just for the sake of their demands.

It reminds me of the fact that Israel handed over the national park in Jericho to the PLO Arabs. Jericho was the first city in the World. Old pictures have Hebrew writing there. I'm sure the Arabs removed all the Hebrew signs and made ugly Arabic signs.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2013, 02:14:40 PM »

But the police doesn't allow infidels to pray there.

Oh but they demand equality. They need to go there in protest.  Love to see how the peace loving Muslims will react to the lesbians of the wall
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2013, 02:38:35 PM »
Sharansky the professional concentration camp survivor should go to a Muslim country for a few weeks and see how he likes it, and should take his soulmate Nellie the Weasel with him.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2013, 03:23:15 PM »
Sharansky the professional concentration camp survivor should go to a Muslim country for a few weeks and see how he likes it, and should take his soulmate Nellie the Weasel with him.
He was in soviet prison, not in a concentration camp.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2013, 04:18:07 PM »
  Wait why attack Sharansky on this? Even though it would be best to outlaw them completely at least with this they will be out of sight and out of mind. After a little while they would just disappear since they dont have real intention to pray but only come once a month. At least by having a separate section they will stop harassing the other sane, normal Jews from praying correctly and leave both the men and women alone and not be included in the Jewish minyan.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2013, 07:11:59 PM »
  Wait why attack Sharansky on this? Even though it would be best to outlaw them completely at least with this they will be out of sight and out of mind. After a little while they would just disappear since they dont have real intention to pray but only come once a month. At least by having a separate section they will stop harassing the other sane, normal Jews from praying correctly and leave both the men and women alone and not be included in the Jewish minyan.
You ought to ask Chaim about this individual. Sharansky is karet from his people. He voted to keep Chaim from making aliyah in the mid-1990s even though Chaim was responsible more than any other person for getting his diseased old tuchis freed from the gulag. Since then, both in Israel and on the international scene, has always been a paragon of self-hating groveling (such as in his pathetic 2007 "debate" with the Nazi Pat Buchanan). He's no different from Nellie Weasel--a Jew who is using his personal legacy of suffering and trauma for self-gain by sucking up to the Nazi world. He is a disgrace to the memory of the thousands of Soviet Jews that were murdered by the Bolshevik Nazi empire.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2013, 07:12:37 PM »
He was in soviet prison, not in a concentration camp.
The tens of millions of people that died in gulags between 1919 and the 1980s would beg to disagree that they weren't concentration camps.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2013, 07:39:36 PM »
waiting- I am talking about this issue, I don't know the other issues but either way I wasn't referring to anything else, positive or negative about him.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2013, 05:45:39 AM »
The tens of millions of people that died in gulags between 1919 and the 1980s would beg to disagree that they weren't concentration camps.
I don't think he was in a gulag, it was a prison, including allot of solitary confinement.

I didn't know there were still stalinist gulags in the late 1970s USSR.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2013, 03:16:42 PM »
Well-known Russian Kahanist Effie Maidaneck and others have long claimed that Sharansky is a KGB mole subvert
http://www.yitchakrabin.com/Barry%20Chamish/html/natan_sharansky.html

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2013, 03:43:52 PM »
I don't think he was in a gulag, it was a prison, including allot of solitary confinement.

I didn't know there were still stalinist gulags in the late 1970s USSR.
Many Jews still did die, according to Chaim. Of course I don't really buy it that the lying crook Sharansky himself was in dire straits.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2013, 11:31:23 AM »
Well-known Russian Kahanist Effie Maidaneck and others have long claimed that Sharansky is a KGB mole subvert
http://www.yitchakrabin.com/Barry%20Chamish/html/natan_sharansky.html

Barry Chamish, there's a reliable source.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2013, 02:13:49 PM »
My proposal,send the women of the wall to San Francisco where they can be with other lesbos.
 :::D

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2013, 07:46:01 PM »
I don't think these 'beauties' would be accepted even in San Fransisco!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 10:52:29 PM by Yerusha »

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2013, 12:04:46 AM »
I get furious at these women. I would have to stop myself from causing a scene if I see these ugly women approach the wall. Obviously I would not be able to yell at them at such a holy place but I would have to really restrain myself and not let them do their prayers by keeping telling them (calmly) to leave.

I would love to see Orthodox religious women form a human chain that would block these women (obviously facing the wall...and their backs to these feminist). But what would be appropriate when you are so close to the wall? I mean, I would love to tell these women off but if it's at the kotel, would that be ok?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2013, 01:50:24 PM »
I think the key is that they are not going to the Temple Mount, Ramallah, Ryadh or any place ruled by Muslims, because like traditional attackers of Jews they see Jews as the soft target.  They should get down on their knees and thank Israel and Jews for providing an oasis of life in the death loving Muslim dominated MId East.