Author Topic: A muslim debating with me, stupid, or thinks I am?  (Read 1256 times)

ftf

A muslim debating with me, stupid, or thinks I am?
« on: July 15, 2007, 06:34:31 PM »
He quotes the following from the quran as proof that Islam is peaceful:
Quran Surah 18 Ayat 29:
"Say, 'The truth is from your Lord': Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it)"

I think he must have been presuming that I am very stupid. Either that or he was intentially trying to dig a hole for himself, in the response that I am now writing I will be including a full and accurate quote of
Surah 18 Ayat 29 (I've put what he missed out in bold):
"Say, "The truth is from your Lord": Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it): for the wrong-doers We have prepared a Fire whose (smoke and flames), like the walls and roof of a tent, will hem them in: if they implore relief they will be granted water like melted brass, that will scald their faces, how dreadful the drink! How uncomfortable a couch to recline on!"

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: A muslim debating with me, stupid, or thinks I am?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 09:21:35 PM »
FTF, I really don't think debating muslims is helpful. The fact is that they want us dead and nothing you will say will change that. They listen to their Imam, not you. They are too stupid to understand your arguments.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 10:19:06 PM »
I have to disagree, downwithislam. I myself have turned several muslims against islam just with simple debate. As long as a muslim has an open mind, there is hope. Walid Shoebat, which I would say is a bigger zionist than 90% of jews, was debated out of islam by his own christian wife. If we get a few more Shoebats on our side we will deal ever more critical blows to islam. With every muslim we turn against islam, we demoralize our enemy. Let ftf continue to debate them. He seems to be getting better at it than I am.
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 11:38:26 PM »
Shoebat is an extreme case. Most muslims are too stupid to think about it logically.
I am urinating on a Koran.

newman

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 11:46:43 PM »
It's also impossible to point to facts or statistics with muslims because they think everything is a big Jewish/ American plot and nothing you hear can be believed. I once had a muslim tell me that the US Airforce and the RAF flew comat missions on Israel's side in '48, '56, and '67!!!!

How do you debate insannity like that?