Author Topic: Boston terror political circus  (Read 562 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Boston terror political circus
« on: April 22, 2013, 02:07:43 AM »
These are criminals!!!

Not victims!!!

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Boston terror political circus
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 03:13:21 AM »
with all the nonsense about miranda rights, I don't get why they don't just read it to him right away, for instance while they were checking him for bombs and he was practically unconscious.   Does the point at which you read it now change the situation in some way I'm not understanding?  Either way they are still going to interrogate him... so what gives?

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 03:19:43 AM »
If he's read his Miranda rights, then he'll have the right to an attorney.  He'll be able to "lawyer-up" and the police won't be able to treat him in certain ways that will make it more likely that he'll talk (if you know what I mean).  He shouldn't have any Miranda rights.  I don't think he should have any rights. 

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 03:24:42 AM »
The only rights is a pistol shot in back of the head ! >:(

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 03:53:33 AM »
The only rights is a pistol shot in back of the head ! >:(
Why are you being so kind?

There's a great irony here: He did shoot himself in the back of the head -- through his mouth.  The irony is that he was able to kill and horribly maim all those people at the Marathon -- he was very successful at that.  And yet, after trying to commit suicide by shooting himself in the mouth -- he was unsuccessful. 

If he's tried under the Federal jurisdiction (which has the death penalty) versus the State of Massachussets jurisdiction (which doesn't allow the death penalty), then he'll be put to death.  Unfortunately, it will be in a humane way -- which is too good for him. 

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 04:05:04 AM »
By all means firstly he should be made to divulge all his acts and plannings and name the criminals behind the plot with the proof.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.