Author Topic: John Kerry compares Boston Terrorists victims to Khaybar Flotilla Ship Deaths  (Read 811 times)

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
I just read that, too--and then came here to post it.  It really is disgusting what Kerry said.

As I see it (and also based on the fact that Obongo got re-elected), the Left are growing in numbers and becoming more powerful.  And people like us (people with common sense) are, sadly, becoming the minority.  The future of this country doesn't look very good at all. 

G-d help us all!

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
The U,S, is drifting towards a second civil war!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Some people talk as if they have arrived from other planets and that they do not belong to here.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
John [Kohen] Changed named by Father to Kerry is a complete idiot.I always knew he would be much worse then Hagel because he's always been a State Dept Lackey
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
America is falling apart.  We must get rid of the ape known as Obama out of the White House.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
John Kerry has keri where his brain is supposed to be.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
John [Kohen] Changed named by Father to Kerry is a complete idiot.I always knew he would be much worse then Hagel because he's always been a State Dept Lackey

He didn't know he had Jewish ancestry till what 40? That is a self-hating Jew Par excellence I bet he father spoke bad about those "evil Jews"

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
What an inappropriate comment by Kerry. There is no comparing innocent victims of a terror attack to those who are en-route to carry out or assist those carrying out terror in Israel. This rises to the level of calling the victims of violence deserving of it.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Its not only Kerry. I guarantee you Kerry told Netanyahu he would make the terrorists killed on the Mavi Marva Flotilla out to be victims.  Netanyahu i guarantee you told Kerry he had no problem with that.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 07:04:50 PM by Dan193 »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Rabbi Kahane was right when he said that there isn't an Arab or American problem but a Jewish one. Israel is already giving 150,000 to each terrorist family member as compensation. What do you expect? Pipi has already admitted defeat. If you're gonna lay down to be stepped on and expect them to take off their shoes you're an idiot.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane