Author Topic: Barack Obama' Brokeback Mountain Gay sexual Encounter Moment~!  (Read 1205 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
I believe he is a gayfer  :::D

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Brianroy

• Junior JTFer
Read Obama's Public "Therapy" Poem
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 11:47:20 AM »
I refuse to look at the movie or even the parody, but you may want to bring various research and articles about Obama's encounters with a certain choir director at his and Re. Wright's Church, as well as Larry Sinclair, Man's Country Gym and the like. 

In the summer of 1981, I and another witness with me, saw and heard Bill Ayers proposition Obama for a night of consensual homosexual sex in exchange for being mentored by him.  After staring at Ayers in disbelief and then questioning his reasoning as to why he should ask such a thing (to prove Obama wasn't really an F.B.I. informant who would credibly turn State's evidence against him), Obama nodded his head and agreed.  I heard the proposition and saw the nodding acceptance and that they hung out for days and days afterwards, but I never saw any hand holding or public act of homosexuality on display.  It was an exchange of words, and a proof of promise kept in which indeed he was publicly mentored, even as they later walked along Chicago Avenue in Evanston Illinois, at least 2 or 3 times as they were going to and having coffee or tea.  It was as if Ayers was teaching Obama theatrics and theater techniques for the stage, and one of the phrases was, "I am a Communist, loud and proud!"  Or words to this effect.  To which Obama and Ayers repeated several times.  (Which matched their previous "I am a Marxist-Leninist" utterance by Obama, and then a verbal peeing contest or exchange between Obama and Ayers, as if to see between each other who was the more dedicated Communist wanting to subvert and destroy the United States of America from within its own Government, or words to this effect,  that they had earlier when Ayers propositioned Obama over at a Pizza and Sandwich restaurant in Willmette, Illinois a couple days earlier. )

Yes, Obama met Ayers in the summer of 1981, what at first I recalled as likely late July but now I know was actually around the first week of August.  At the time, Obama had flown in (according to his words to Ayers, at the time),  on a one-way non-stop British Airways Flight arriving at O'Hare at something to the effect of 9:36 or 9:38 am. It was one or the other of those two times.  I sometimes feel inclined to recall the words as being 8:36 or 8:38 am, for the flight arrival time, but regardless, the data will be in the O'Hare Airport INS registry.  I have asked investigators and certain Press to obtain the records, and to my knowledge, they won't even try.  Clearly, the Passport Records can be subpoenaed and if Investigators can pull up the passport arrivals of Honolulu, Hawaii in August 1961, when they should have looked in January 1961, they sure as certain can pull up Obama's arrival in 1981 at O'Hare and tell us whether it was an Indonesian or British Passport that he used. 

Barack  also once stated to Bill Ayers in  presence    that he wrote about a(n alleged) traumatic experience in his Occidental University Newspaper published poem called "Pop"  as therapy,
 http://thebestamericanpoetry.typepad.com/the_best_american_poetry/2008/09/pop-by-barack-o.html

and it was for all the world to see that he had (allegedly) been raped from the front (sodomized) by Frank('s phallus) up the rear end  because he was a green kid that needed to be hurt and disillusioned, because that's how the world is for the dedicated Communist.   Or words to this effect.   

Pop         By Barack Obama   

Sitting in his seat, a seat broad and broken
In, sprinkled with ashes,
Pop switches channels, takes another
Shot of Seagrams, neat, and asks
What to do with me, a green young man
Who fails to consider the
Flim and flam of the world,
since
Things have been easy for me;
I stare hard at his face, a stare
That deflects off his brow;

I'm sure he's unaware of his
Dark, watery eyes, that
Glance in different directions,
And his slow, unwelcome twitches,
Fail to pass.

I listen, nod,
Listen, open, till I cling to his pale,
Beige T-shirt, yelling,
Yelling in his ears,
that hang
With heavy lobes, but he's still telling
His joke,
so I ask why
He's so unhappy, to which he replies . . .
But I don't care anymore, cause
He took too damn long,
and from
Under my seat, I pull out the
Mirror I've been saving; I'm laughing,
Laughing loud, the blood rushing from his face
To mine, as he grows small,
A spot in my brain, something
That may be squeezed out, like a
Watermelon seed between
Two fingers.
Pop takes another shot, neat,
Points out the same amber
Stain on his shorts that I've got on mine and
Makes me smell his smell, coming
From me...

He ...Stands, shouts, and asks
For a hug, as I sh[r]ink, my
Arms barely reaching around
His thick, oily neck, and his broad back; 'cause
I see my face, framed within
Pop's black-framed glasses
And know he's laughing too.

As a consequence of this disillusionment, it seems to me that in part, Barack's very apparent  homosexual experiences drive him to do the same ideologically and religiously to others while promoting Islam, which has many hadiths adamantly stating that their false prophet also had homosexual encounters on multiple occasions as well, but now they claim that he was special, so it was allowable for him only.   I'm sure Obama feels the same way.  Except the false prophet could NOT get enough of women, and I personally have the doubt that perhaps Obama's kids are from in vitro.   Yikes!