Author Topic: Al Qaeda versus Hizbollah: mutual extermination down to the last Ishmaelite  (Read 922 times)

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
No Israeli soldier would want to meet these Al Qaeda fighters in a forest on a dark night, here seen training right near the Golan border. Therefore let us pray to Hashem that the miracle whereby they and their equal match Hizbollah, are killing eachother off, continues down to the very last Ishamelite, as foretold in Breishis!
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/168377#.UaNvm8tBTn4

« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 12:06:50 PM by Yerusha »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
You're wrong wongo. Give me a nice dark forest with these Nazis and no media for them to fire behind, and I'd be the happiest soldier alive. The Israeli army will pick these bozos and their puny ak-47s off from a mile off. They only pose a threat to each other militarily, by rape and political war, however, they find their only strengh, because liberals feel bad for them for sucking so bad at fighting (practice does not always make perfect).

Are you afraid of Arab soldiers wongo?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
You're wrong wongo. Give me a nice dark forest with these Nazis and no media for them to fire behind, and I'd be the happiest soldier alive. The Israeli army will pick these bozos and their puny ak-47s off from a mile off. They only pose a threat to each other militarily, by rape and political war, however, they find their only strengh, because liberals feel bad for them for sucking so bad at fighting (practice does not always make perfect).

Are you afraid of Arab soldiers wongo?
I'm sorry Wonga, that was funny! Locust is right, they look like they get their military training for a 5 year old Tae kwon do student.  :::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
I can't even watch the whole video, a 5 year old TKD student is better. I have seen videos were they are working on useless fancy techniques for hand to hand combat. They are not to smart, I think the only thing they are good for is blowing themselves up!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
You're a strange one, bragging on Arabs and putting down Israeli soldiers.  You post a lot of dumb crap, here.  I wish the moderators would throw you off this site.