Author Topic: Erev Rav rulers hate the Mizrachim who are 50% of Israeli Jewry (new video)  (Read 1380 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

The evil Erev Rav rulers of Israel hate at least 80% of the Jewish people. The Erev Rav are the self-hating, assimilated Jews who control the Israeli news media, the Supreme Court, the large corporations, the labor unions, the army, the educational institutions and the political parties. These Judenrat kapos despise the Mizrachim who are the Jews from Asia, Africa and parts of southern Europe. Even though the Mizrachim are 50% of Israeli Jews, not one of the new Israeli currency bills has a Mizrachi Jew on it. The Erev Rav also detests the Russian Jews, the religious Jews, the settlers, the right-wing Jews and the children of Holocaust survivors. The time has come for the Jewish majority to take Israel back from the Erev Rav anti-Semites who want to give the country away and who want to destroy all Jewish values.

The video is in Hebrew but English-speakers can help spread the message.

Please like, favorite, comment, share and mirror on both Youtube and Facebook. To get to the Youtube page to promote the video, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the video.

Please "like" and join our great new English JTF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Also please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Even though the Mizrachim are 50% of Israeli Jews, not one of the new Israeli currency bills has a Mizrachi Jew on it.

Rambam used to be on one of the bills when Israel had high inflation. When the NIS replaced the original Israeli Shekel, they got rid of some of the zeroes on demoninations of currency (I know this confuses AA readers.). So the predecessor of the current 1 shekel coin had Rambam on it. The practice of Israeli coin making is that once something has been converted to a coin, the first issue has an image on the back that is a likeness of the person that was on the paper money (In a way to avoid making a graven image.). So Rashi is on very old 1 shekel coins (About 1985). The same was down with Levi Eshkol and the 5 shekel coin around 1990. Finally, in 1995, when the 10 shekel coin replaced the 10 shekel bill, they same was down with Golda Meir. I remember using 10 shekel bills when I was a kid. I have a 5 shekel bill that my Hebrew School teacher gave me in 1991.

The 50 shekel bill has a religious Jew on it (Shai Agnon). The 200 shekel bill has President Zalman Shazar who had Chabad roots. So out of the current bills, only the 20 shekel bill (Sharett) and the 100 shekel bill (Ben-Tzvi) have Bolshevik Estbalishment people on them.

They were going to make a 500 shekel bill with Rabin on the front and the signing of the peace agreement with Jordan on the back but the shekel stayed stable so there was no reason to make a high demonation like that.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I just saw the video. I didn't realize new notes were being made. I looked at images and it looks so gay.

Why not pictures of the Land of Israel? What kind of country only puts "cultural" stuff on paper money? What's next, some Ebonics speaking "poet" on American money? I'd rather have Leftist PMs on money than this garbage. It's like if they would remove Washington and replace his picture with Obama, G-d forbid.

Can they at least leave Agnon on the money? He was a real Jewish writer, not a self-hating Bolshevik like many modern Israeli writers.

Maybe I'll have to stick to using coins and credit cards only next time I go to Israel. I hope they at least leave the old notes in circulation, something that is not usually done.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
The problem is that it is Secular self-hating stuff on the money. Israel has good Ashkenazim. Why only put Secular self-hating Ashkenazim? Jews are Jews. It doesn't matter where we lived in exile. There are self-hating Jews from all backgrounds. I'd like to see Rav Kook on the money or Chief Rabbis Rabbis Eliyahu and Shapira. Why only Secular meaningless "poetry"?

If JTF was in charge, Rabbi Kahane would be on the currency.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Gay is a compliment in israel

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
The Lord will solve this too, Remember when he warned those who call themselves Jews and yet betray their own blood.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Gay is a compliment in israel
Actually here they are not called gays they are called homoim.
They even call themselves homoim.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Actually here they are not called gays they are called homoim.
They even call themselves homoim.

And they call their "pride" parades "Pride Parades", not "gay pride parades". Maybe because the Hebrew word for pride is similar to he word gay. Ani ge'eh means I'm proud. I had an ulpan teacher named Geha and it sounds similar to gay. She was not part of those animals.

Ga'avah is proud. Ga'avah Yehudit is Jewish pride. But the fags want to hijack the word pride just like they hijacked the word gay that meant happy just as many other evil groups hijacked words including peace, "Palestine", "West Bank", etc... to mean something that the words themselves don't mean in real English. Other examples are "affirmative action" and "politically correct".

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
In Biblical Hebrew, Gey Ben Hinnom is the route of the Herbrew name for Hell, Gehinom. The ben was dropped. Gey means valley. It referred to the valley in Jerusalem where the pagans would offer their children on the altars of idolatry.

Maybe homosexuals don't say gay in Israel because gay could have a sexual connotation and they don't want to admit they act like they're women. An archeology teacher told our class at Hebrew University that another word for valley (emek) means deep and that's why women are called Nekeivah (The Hebrew word for female. You can use your imagination.).