Author Topic: Degenerate Dirtbag Rent-A-Schmuck Curtis Sleezwa makes believe he's pro-Israel  (Read 8598 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ok, I can't look anything up right now, but I will. He uses the same verses about Egypt plus Canaan. They were destroyed because of this behavior.  Should Noahides act the same way? I think not!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Thank you Muman

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Not according to the Written Law.... Only Male-On-Male sexual relations are spelled out as being an 'abomination'.

As Binyamin said, Lesbian relations are only forbidden via the Oral Law which interprets the command 'not imitate the ways of the mitzrim' as a blanket prohibition against female-on-female sexual relations.

Is this Oral Law D'Oraita or D'Rabbanan? I thought it's D'Rabbanan. To say it's Oral Law is like G-d gave it Moshe on Har Sinai. I thought it was added by the rabbis like a fence.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Is this Oral Law D'Oraita or D'Rabbanan? I thought it's D'Rabbanan. To say it's Oral Law is like G-d gave it Moshe on Har Sinai. I thought it was added by the rabbis like a fence.

I don't know specifically whether it was instituted by the rabbis or was part of the Oral law given at Sinai. But it is part of Rambams Mishneh Torah and other books of halacha.

http://www.oztorah.com/2007/08/homosexuality-ask-the-rabbi/
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
A quote from Rabbi Weiner: " However, a gentile may not keep them because it is a commandment from G-d, but rather because one is obligated to be a good, moral person.
Likewise, many prohibitions that are commanded upon the Jew are obligations for Gentiles to observe based on logic, such as the prohibitions against hating others, taking revenge or bearing a grudge. A Gentile should observe these prohibitions out of human decency, and not as Divine commandments of their own.
This duty is an absolute obligation upon Gentiles, and they are liable to be punished for transgressing these obligations and for acting against moral and logical ways of practice, as the generation of the flood was punished in the days of Noah."
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 10:45:54 PM by אפרים בן נח »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.