Author Topic: John Stewart of Daily Show has exposed Obamas scandals  (Read 375 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
John Stewart of Daily Show has exposed Obamas scandals
« on: June 16, 2013, 02:04:24 AM »
I gave up on the Daily Show many many years ago. John Stewart always seemed to me to be light of Democrats and mocking of Republicans and Conservatives.

But looking at some of his recent shows, it seems he has exposed many of the hypocrisies of the Obama administration.

I really disagree with John Stewart on a lot of things, especially his liberal outlook on everything. He even is considered by many to be the greatest example of a self-hating Jew in a high place (he could have used his show to support Israel rather than mock it)...
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 02:17:33 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: John Stewart of Daily Show has exposed Obamas scandals
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 07:02:05 AM »
I laughed at that part making fun of John McCain and I also thought the part about the tremendously silly F royal hats was also hilarious.

Jon Stewart can make fun of Obama now since Obama's in a safe position. Nobody's going to remove the first black American president from office. It's free license to make fun of him now because he's going to remain in power no matter what. If Obama was still in his first term then Stewart wouldn't be implying he was completely incompetent.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 12:04:41 PM »
Jon Leibowitz is a sick liberal jew POS, and he still adores his fair haired boy barack hussein, believe me.  Lebo hates the white race and has contempt for judaism. 

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 03:06:30 PM »
How did he come up with the Stewart surname?