Author Topic: Mongolian Neo-Nazis are back  (Read 650 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Mongolian Neo-Nazis are back
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 09:24:56 AM »
at 100 strong, you'll have a hard time finding them.
they seem dead serious about it.
somehow they think they're different from Chinese. This is slightly true. Mongols are very mixed. so I don't see how they can think of themselves as racially pure. they've been very mixed for thousands of years. ganghis khan had "fair-hair".
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 10:26:44 AM »
Nazism was always very close to environmentalism. While Bible believing people had always a pragmatic view on this issue. Because we are the boss and not the animals and the plants, like it is written in Genesis.

H. Göring was i.e. Reichsnaturschutzbeauftragte (commissioner of the Reich for environment protection). This worshipping of the nature is typically for pagans.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013, 10:37:04 AM »
All over the world even today pagans worship nature so do witches
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2013, 10:42:12 AM »
The Mongolians have good reason to object to being flooded by foreign labor from China and of being cheated out of their natural resource treasures. But those Nazis among them deserve to be enslaved in a North Korean gulag.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2013, 07:19:21 PM »
The Mongolians have good reason to object to being flooded by foreign labor from China and of being cheated out of their natural resource treasures. But those Nazis among them deserve to be enslaved in a North Korean gulag.

I'm not talking about mongolians, I'm talking about the neo-nazi clowns. I don't think Adolf would approve of these mixed race neos. I'm surprised Jews aren't outraged.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2013, 04:10:13 AM »
I'm not talking about mongolians, I'm talking about the neo-nazi clowns. I don't think Adolf would approve of these mixed race neos. I'm surprised Jews aren't outraged.
I have nothing but contempt for these lowlife.

Hitler approved alliance with Japan and with the Arabs. He made Amin al-Husseini an SS general. He also approved alliances with Slavic people like Croats and Ukrainians. Their "racial inferiority" was overlooked because they were useful to him.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2013, 01:29:33 PM »
I don't get it... Why do you have to become or call yourself a 'neo-nazi' to love your country? There is nothing wrong with patriotism, and defending your culture, but this has nothing to do with nazism...
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2013, 01:38:12 PM »
I don't get it... Why do you have to become or call yourself a 'neo-nazi' to love your country? There is nothing wrong with patriotism, and defending your culture, but this has nothing to do with nazism...
I agree. Any patriotism now is branded to be nazism. On the other hand, if you are a traitor to your country you are portrayed as modern and educated.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,