Author Topic: Neturei Karta’s Hirsch Praises Attack Against IDF Soldier  (Read 618 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Neturei Karta’s Hirsch Praises Attack Against IDF Soldier
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 02:15:11 PM »
What a menuval this Hirsch creature is.
My so was in a similar situation to this soldier when he was walking in Meah Shearim while in uniform.
Instead of running he grabbed the closest one grabbed him in a headlock & took a pocket knife out of his pocket & held on his payos & told the others if they don't immediately leave he will cut his payos off.
Sure enough it worked & the others ran & then he released the one being held & hauled off & punched him in the stomach & gave him him a warning that the next soldier he harasses may do him worse.
B"H my son is as nuts as his father. ;D

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 03:05:07 PM »
What a menuval this Hirsch creature is.
My so was in a similar situation to this soldier when he was walking in Meah Shearim while in uniform.
Instead of running he grabbed the closest one grabbed him in a headlock & took a pocket knife out of his pocket & held on his payos & told the others if they don't immediately leave he will cut his payos off.
Sure enough it worked & the others ran & then he released the one being held & hauled off & punched him in the stomach & gave him him a warning that the next soldier he harasses may do him worse.
B"H my son is as nuts as his father. ;D
Well done !

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 03:18:28 PM »
Well done !
Yes well done but if would of been me I would have cut one off his payos off just to teach him  a lesson.
This the only language  these  lunatics understand.
They have been known to do this to other Chareidim they disagree with & deserve a taste of their own medicine.
Lubavitchers,Belzers,Klausenbergers & Gerers have this done to them by these freaks.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 03:47:34 PM »
In 1984 Gerr thugs beat up charedi MK Menachem Poroush and sent him to a hospital because he refused to give up his sit to the Gerrer rabbi's appointee.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 10:44:51 PM »
In 1984 Gerr thugs beat up charedi MK Menachem Poroush and sent him to a hospital because he refused to give up his sit to the Gerrer rabbi's appointee.
This is true & there are thugs amongst the Gerer but not like Satmar & NK Ger at least are not against the state unlike NK & Satmar.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 02:15:31 AM by ChabadKahanist »