Poll

How will Hashem punish Peepee Lewinsky for releasing 104 mass murderers?

Fournier's Gangrene
1 (9.1%)
He will expose an inner moral failing of his like Anthony Wiener and utterly destroy him
3 (27.3%)
Cancer
1 (9.1%)
He will be the victim of one of the terrorists he frees
4 (36.4%)
Other
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Lewinsky's Punishment  (Read 798 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Lewinsky's Punishment
« on: July 28, 2013, 09:19:33 PM »
Pretty self-explanatory question. PM Lewinsky has committed an abomination of abominations by agreeing to free more than 100 Arab serial killers because his ape overlord asked him to do so and will be harshly judged by G-d. (About the only greater abomination would be if Lewinsky engaged in a sodomitic act with Mahmoud Abbas on the steps of the Knesset building in broad daylight, and I'm sure he would do that too if Obama asked.)

I'd like A. It's how G-d struck down King Herod and the Roman Nazi beast Galerius (ysv), but this is my own poll so I won't actually vote.

YSTL

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Lewinsky's Punishment
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 09:35:53 PM »
To me the most obvious 'Midda Kenegged Midda' (Measure for Measure) punishment is:

Lewinsky is killed by one of the terrorists he frees...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 11:31:38 PM »
Judging by his past, I wouldn't be surprised if he has a sexual scandal.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 06:19:12 AM »
Judging by his past, I wouldn't be surprised if he has a sexual scandal.
He already did years ago one with Fleur Cates which landed him a divorce from his first wife  & a second one with Ruth Bar which landed him in divorce from his second wife & a third one with Katherin Rice-Monadori which he had a reconciliation with his current wife who forgave him.
Apparently Bibi & Sarah are the Israeli equivilants of Bill & Hillary.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 09:12:47 AM »
I don't know how god will judge him, but as far as I am concerned he should also give answer before an earthly court on charge of treason and reckless endangerment of the life of every Israeli.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 10:47:51 AM »

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2013, 01:23:54 AM »
To me the most obvious 'Midda Kenegged Midda' (Measure for Measure) punishment is:

Lewinsky is killed by one of the terrorists he frees...
This would be a truly judicious and wonderful irony of ironies!  May it only happen!

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2013, 01:37:23 AM »
Honestly, I don't think we will see him suffer much in this life.
When someone is wicked, Hashem allows for life to treat them well...just so that when they die and reach the next world Hashem punishes them severely. By then, they will not have any rewards left. In a sense, Hashem allows the wicked to be rewarded in this world, so that He can destroy them in the next.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2013, 08:42:14 AM »
I don't know how god will judge him, but as far as I am concerned he should also give answer before an earthly court on charge of treason and reckless endangerment of the life of every Israeli.

Yes.

Offline Hava

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2013, 07:21:20 PM »
And I thought this was going to be about Monica Lewinsky's blue dress  ^-^

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2013, 03:57:27 AM »
I wonder what his brother is thinking in the Next World. His brother as killed by the Muslim Nazis in Uganda when rescuing hostages on a hijacked flight. That's what led to his rise to fame in politics and supposedly devoted his life to fighting terror.

From Wikipedia:

In 1979, The Jonathan Institute was established in order to sponsor international conferences on terrorism. One of its first speakers, U.S. Senator Henry M. Jackson, then Chairman of the Armed Services Committee, described the purpose of the conference and its relation to Jonathan Netanyahu:
"I believe that international terrorism is a modern form of warfare against liberal democracies. I believe that the ultimate but seldom stated goal of these terrorists is to destroy the very fabric of democracy. . . . We recall the quality of his personal character, his inner devotion to the public good, his voluntary performance of the most demanding duties that the defense of democracy entails. . . Jonathan's heritage is an unpurchasable treasure of the spirit that moth and rust cannot consume nor thieves break through and steal.

Author Herman Wouk noted that "Yoni" Netanyahu was already a legend in Israel even before his death at the age of 30. He wrote:
"He was a taciturn philosopher-soldier of terrific endurance, a hard-fibered, charismatic young leader, a magnificent fighting man. On the Golan Heights, in the Yom Kippur War, the unit he led was part of the force that held back a sea of Soviet tanks manned by Syrians, in a celebrated stand; and after Entebbe, "Yoni" became in Israel almost a symbol of the nation itself. Today his name is spoken there with somber reverence."[4]:vii
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said his "hard line against all terrorists" came as a result of the death of his brother.

In 2005, he was voted the 13th-greatest Israeli of all time, in a poll by the Israeli news website Ynet to determine whom the general public considered the 200 Greatest Israelis.