Author Topic: Thought crime: Man fired for comments  (Read 587 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Thought crime: Man fired for comments
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 05:47:04 PM »
Another horror story out of Ayatollah Christie's caliphate of New Jenin.

This guy better get a good lawyer; he might win. The guy who got fired for burning pages from the Koran during the 9/11 rally eventually got rehired I think.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 06:19:21 PM »
A similar story was in the news yesterday. Some girl got fired before she even began her job because of some 'inappropriate' comments about the trayvonster...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 06:32:37 PM »
Believe me, this doesn't surprise me.  Because I know from personal experience that these Liberals are really Nazi's of a different stripe.  Liberals will not tolerate you taking a view about things different from them.  Just like any authoritarian regime, you had better think like they think or your head comes off!  Not only that, but they are the biggest hypocrites on earth.  This is not the "free" country that people think it is.  You could pay dearly if you think your speech is "free."  His obviously was not!

Offline Hava

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 07:04:22 PM »
No Facebook = No Problem

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2013, 10:46:36 PM »
No Facebook = No Problem

Yeah, so just let them control the media, the education system, the govt, and everything and voluntarily surrender all recourse to combat their message because hey, that recourse could get me in trouble!  So I might as well never even try to combat their message so as to stay out of trouble.  Sounds good right?  Good for the individual, bad for society.   We are paying a big price for our lack of freedom.