Author Topic: Americas cities are falling apart/pictures don't lie  (Read 871 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Americas cities are falling apart/pictures don't lie
« on: July 30, 2013, 07:31:40 PM »
As many of you know, many of Americas cities and infrastructure is completely falling apart due to the economy, we see roads and buildings collapsing all over America, over the years huge sink holes have formed, towns and areas becoming abandoned. People think it won't happen where they live but I think that this is a very serious topic to discuss. Today, we associate cities with the liberal mentality, the anti-semites, the atheists, etc. but remember at one time these cities were NOT like this! At one time, these cities were very conservative and while we had immigrants to these cities, immigrants actually contributed and over a generation or two became "Americans" however we are told there is no such thing as a American by blood unless you happen to be a first nation/Amerindian, however those of us born here are American and we are not a "nation of immigrants". You can see what has happened to these cities as demographics changed and I would be more than happy to share my own experience how huge demographic changes that colonized the city of Chicago caused neighborhoods to turn into ghettos, crime and violence increased, businesses went out of business, etc. It's one thing when you have a few neighbors moving in next door but when your entire cities population completely changes in a few weeks, you know there is something seriously wrong.

Anyways lets take a look at Detroit.

Cleaveland falling apart

East St Louis, Illinois

Gary, Indiana

Flint Michigan

Chicago

Baltimore, Maryland

What is happening to all our cities in the United States? This isn't even half of the problem, St Louis, large chunks of California, Philly, DC, even many small towns are also falling apart, this is a serious problem.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 08:04:39 PM by White Israelite »

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: Americas cities are falling apart/pictures don't lie
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 08:05:33 PM »
Very good topic. When I drive to different areas, I see many abandoned factories and buildings. This topic gave me an idea to take a pictures of these building and all beggars looking for money from me now almost on daily basis...Something must be done...I also plan to collect news about every day murders in my city and maybe send all this to every important politician in Florida.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 08:58:22 PM »
Very true. America has some of the worst infrastructure in the Western world especially in cities like Detroit, Chicago, Cleveland etc.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 11:11:28 PM »
"They" want to convince you that everything is normal in our cities and "they" try to cover up the deterioration of the country, while our roads crumble, other countries are creating new more efficient roads, while our trains and our tracks remain obsolete and tracks over 120+ years in age, Europe and EVEN Iran are investing in Bullet trains, while our buildings crumble and fall apart, Dubai hires contractors to build expensive futuristic buildings and amusement parks.

The amount of deterioration is scary, I remember growing up thinking we had state of the art technology, freedom, and that other countries looked to us as a model, now we are basically equivalent to a 3rd world nation and I think these videos prove it, I encourage everyone to post videos of these cities, pictures, share them on your facebook, to coworkers, people need to know what is happening in our country!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 11:51:09 PM »
Why should our leaders care about the hellhole our nation is fast becoming when they have posh mansions to live in?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2013, 09:00:14 PM »
Why should our leaders care about the hellhole our nation is fast becoming when they have posh mansions to live in?

Because they're self-haters that's why.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2013, 07:49:07 AM »
It indicates that at least some parts of the economy or society are getting degenerated.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.