Author Topic: Miley Cyrus's Disgusting Appearance  (Read 580 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Miley Cyrus's Disgusting Appearance
« on: August 30, 2013, 07:12:54 PM »
I don't know who Miley Cyrus is, don't care to know who she is, but I am concerned that she is corrupting a generation of American youths with her promiscuity and her lack of modesty. Bill Whittle of PJ Media discusses how the entertainment media has progressively moved the bar of bad taste..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: Miley Cyrus's Disgusting Appearance
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 07:17:02 PM »
I saw her and afterwards I had this thought (tongue in cheek intended):  No wonder they want to wipe out America.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 08:15:10 PM »
She was a sweet little country girl that had a show for kids( Hannah Montana) and was a positive role model for little girls. Her father is a famous country singer. She now is and has flushed her soul down the toilet.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 09:45:25 PM »
You mean her father:

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 09:59:12 PM »
Achy breaky heart was one of those really awful songs that get popular for no reason, like the Macarena.  :::D

Weird Al's version is at least funny/entertaining, which you can't really say about the original.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2013, 02:08:50 AM »
She was a sweet little country girl that had a show for kids( Hannah Montana) and was a positive role model for little girls. Her father is a famous country singer. She now is and has flushed her soul down the toilet.

http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/26/billy-ray-cirus-on-barack-obama-im-going-to-vote-for-him-again-yeah-i-believe-in-him/
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!