Author Topic: Egypt Arrests ‘Zionist Spy Duck’  (Read 699 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Egypt Arrests ‘Zionist Spy Duck’
« on: September 01, 2013, 10:59:47 AM »

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/171489#.UiNVMz__jAs
Egyptian police have arrested a duck that they fear was sent by Israel as a spy, Egypt’s Al-Ahram news agency reports.

The bird was spotted by a fisherman in the Nile River, in the Qena region, as it swam with other birds. The fisherman noticed that the bird had a device attached to its feathers, which he feared could be used to gather information.

A security official told Al-Ahram that experts are examining the device to see if it could have been used to gather intelligence.

The Cairo-based paper El-Fagr expressed concern that the bird may have been sent by Israel, “which previously spied on Saudi Arabia, Turkey and neighboring countries using trained birds of prey.”

Turkish authorities announced in May 2012 that they had found a bird used by Israel for espionage purposes. In December, officials in Darfur also announced that they had found an Israeli “spy eagle.”

Israeli officials confirmed that the eagle bore a tracking device, but explained that it was for the simple purpose of tracking the bird itself, as part of a study to ensure the safety of the rare species.

Other bizarre animal-related accusations have included an Egyptian official’s complaint that the Mossad released attack sharks into Egyptian waters, and Palestinian Authority claims regarding attack boars and anti-Arab rats.

The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Re: Egypt Arrests ‘Zionist Spy Duck’
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 12:47:17 PM »
WTF??????????? ::)
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 01:47:49 PM »
Hahaha! Wow, wait... This is serious! :laugh:
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2013, 03:37:01 PM »
I heard it was a stork... http://www.timesofisrael.com/egypt-arrests-suspected-spy-stork/

And they though it was a swan.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2013, 04:35:04 PM »
I no longer find these stories amusing. The fact is that an electronic device was attached to the animal. It may or may not (I doubt it was) have been a GPS positioning device and a camera. I do not think that intelligence agencies employ swans, ducks, eagles, sharks, pigs or any animals to gather intelligence. We have drone technology which is far superior, and less likely to be detected.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2013, 05:07:52 PM »
That's because muslims have bird brains.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2013, 07:54:42 PM »
 :laugh: :::D :::D

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2013, 09:36:44 PM »
The Muslims are stupid for calling ducks "birds of prey". Ducks are kosher and therefore not birds of prey. I guess that's what happens with AA Biology.