Author Topic: Black Rapist Prowling Long Island  (Read 812 times)

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Black Rapist Prowling Long Island
« on: September 05, 2013, 10:03:52 PM »
This black bastard raped a number of women in Valley Stream and Lynbrook, located in Nassau County on the south shore of Long Island, and he is still on the loose.  I grew up quite near there, and things like this never happened in those communities when I was a kid because they were all white.

Since the early 1990s, large numbers of blacks and other third worlders have moved in. So, now significant parts of Nassau are starting to resemble the third world or a black ghetto with all of the associated crime and anti white pathology.  It won't be long before these areas become uninhabitable, as the white population continues to shrink to almost nothing.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/nassau/sex-attacks-worry-residents-as-police-seek-link-1.6020213

FYI, an enormous mosque was built in Valley Stream, probably a few years ago.  I was shocked at how large it is. 

« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 10:43:15 PM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Black Rapist Prowling Long Island
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 05:27:53 AM »
Who let this filth into the suburbs ? Are they living in public housing or some sort of subsidy ?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 08:38:25 AM »
Since when did Long Island became Little Africa?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2013, 09:15:11 AM »
Imagine being raped by that ugly black frog!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2013, 05:22:11 AM »
That part of Long Island just outside of the New York City Queens border has been going bad for years... It is the neighborhood where the Green Acres shopping mall is located... Some years back black shoppers went on a stampede during a holiday sale and crushed the store cop down flat... I believe the mall has come to be known as the murder mall because of all the violent crime that goes on there.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2013, 09:08:29 PM »
This black bastard raped a number of women in Valley Stream and Lynbrook, located in Nassau County on the south shore of Long Island, and he is still on the loose.  I grew up quite near there, and things like this never happened in those communities when I was a kid because they were all white.

Since the early 1990s, large numbers of blacks and other third worlders have moved in. So, now significant parts of Nassau are starting to resemble the third world or a black ghetto with all of the associated crime and anti white pathology.  It won't be long before these areas become uninhabitable, as the white population continues to shrink to almost nothing.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/nassau/sex-attacks-worry-residents-as-police-seek-link-1.6020213

FYI, an enormous mosque was built in Valley Stream, probably a few years ago.  I was shocked at how large it is.

Back in the late 1970's,   I had to take a summer school course at Valley Stream Central High School.    While my bicycle was stolen,   it felt like a safe area to walk in.     The school itself felt safe.  My impression was that Valley Stream was around 90 % white Christian in those days.       There were small pockets of Jewish areas and there were also a relatively few minorities.     

The few times in recent years I drove on Fletcher Ave.  where V.S. Central High School and V.S. Memorial Junior High are,   I was shocked to see the amount of Blacks and Muslims outside the schools.     They certainly were the majority.      They are on their way of becoming the majority in South Valley Stream as well.      The area on Mill Road where the attempted rape occurred was probably 95 % white Christian back in the 1980's.       
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2013, 09:36:58 PM »
That part of Long Island just outside of the New York City Queens border has been going bad for years... It is the neighborhood where the Green Acres shopping mall is located... Some years back black shoppers went on a stampede during a holiday sale and crushed the store cop down flat... I believe the mall has come to be known as the murder mall because of all the violent crime that goes on there.

The sewage and garbage from Rosedale, Springfield Gardens, Laurelton and other hell holes have spilled over into a once civilized part of Nassau County. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that incident actually happened at a Wal-Mart and the store guard that was killed was a black man.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2013, 10:10:05 PM »
While the overall Green Acres Mall and surrounding area is no bargain,   the Walmart where the stampede occurred is noticeably worse than the other stores I've been in over there.   I didn't see any crime in the store in the few times I was in that Walmart.  Yet,   it didn't feel like any other Walmart I've been in.     The store was noticeably sloppy.    Good luck getting help from a ' salesperson' .    It's better to go to another Walmart,   even if it's MANY miles out of the way.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2013, 07:46:38 PM »
The sewage and garbage from Rosedale, Springfield Gardens, Laurelton and other hell holes have spilled over into a once civilized part of Nassau County. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that incident actually happened at a Wal-Mart and the store guard that was killed was a black man.
Quite true... The problem did come across the Nassau border from Queens... Sadly many neighborhoods on the south shore  along the path of the Long Island Railroad have grown worse and worse over the years... When plans were being drawn up for the Long Island Expressway one vision was to have a branch of the railroad go out along with the road... While this sounds like a great idea at face value Robert Moses shot it down for the simple reason that it would have opened up prime real estate to people he considered undesirable... Some 50 years later we see he was correct in just what would have taken place... Walmart in general does not draw the highest clientele  :::D Although I was never in the Vally Stream  store I am told it's really  no better or worse that most other Walmart's in general... That store was indeed the store where the security guard was crushed... Even the ones further out on the Island tend to draw the same sort of people.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years