Author Topic: Welcome to the new Sweden of today nice video  (Read 1400 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Welcome to the new Sweden of today nice video
« on: September 18, 2013, 08:17:07 AM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Re: Welcome to the new Sweden of today nice video
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 10:03:46 AM »
R.i.p. Yngve ohlin

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 10:10:25 AM »
Bevara Sverige Svensk!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2013, 10:14:39 AM »
Holland will be next.... I agree!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 12:38:06 PM »
Holland will be next.... I agree!

Unless Geert Wilders takes over in Holland.  Geert is Northern Europe's last hope.

Also, great video about Sweden.  However, it forgot to mention the horrendous Muslim on Swede rape epidemic.  1 in 25 Swedish women will be raped by muslims.  Before the muslim invasion, rape was unheard of in Sweden.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2013, 01:45:08 PM »
Such a tragedy!!! However, I will not sit idly by and allow the beautiful people of Sweden to be defiled and abused..... therefore, I have a solution.... I will offer refuge in my lovely spacious home for any and all hot Swedish women..... If I run out of space, trust me I will find the money somewhere to expand my home and make room!!!

All seriousness aside.... this seems to be the case in so many countries today. Most muslims are a scourge on society, like an invasion of heathenism, ignorance, evil, filth, oBuma..... Is this something in G-d's plan for ending the world? The way world events are transpiring has honestly caused great mental anguish for me. I see all that is going on and see all the misery that muslims inflict on civilization but feel helpless to do anything about it. Even if it is G-d's plan I feel if it is wrong we should fight it ....CLARIFICATION... I don't think G-d is ever wrong and I accept His plan.... I feel G-d ALLOWS things to happen as a matter of our free will, not necessarily CAUSES them to happen.... we do it our way, we pay the consequences.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2013, 02:40:40 PM »
Unless Geert Wilders takes over in Holland.  Geert is Northern Europe's last hope.

Also, great video about Sweden.  However, it forgot to mention the horrendous Muslim on Swede rape epidemic.  1 in 25 Swedish women will be raped by muslims.  Before the muslim invasion, rape was unheard of in Sweden.

I think 1 in the 4 women has the chance to getting raped in Stockholm and Malmö.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2013, 10:52:48 AM »
I think 1 in the 4 women has the chance to getting raped in Stockholm and Malmö.

Is it that high?  1 in 4? 

Anyway, political correctness should be declared a mental disorder, like bi-polar or schizophrenia. 

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2013, 08:44:56 PM »
Will Eastern European countries like Poland, Hungary Latvia etc be next? I know they have fewer non-whites but that may change.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2013, 09:05:48 PM »
Such a tragedy!!! However, I will not sit idly by and allow the beautiful people of Sweden to be defiled and abused..... therefore, I have a solution.... I will offer refuge in my lovely spacious home for any and all hot Swedish women..... If I run out of space, trust me I will find the money somewhere to expand my home and make room!!!

All seriousness aside.... this seems to be the case in so many countries today. Most muslims are a scourge on society, like an invasion of heathenism, ignorance, evil, filth, oBuma..... Is this something in G-d's plan for ending the world? The way world events are transpiring has honestly caused great mental anguish for me. I see all that is going on and see all the misery that muslims inflict on civilization but feel helpless to do anything about it. Even if it is G-d's plan I feel if it is wrong we should fight it ....CLARIFICATION... I don't think G-d is ever wrong and I accept His plan.... I feel G-d ALLOWS things to happen as a matter of our free will, not necessarily CAUSES them to happen.... we do it our way, we pay the consequences.
  :::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2013, 09:14:04 PM »
Will Eastern European countries like Poland, Hungary Latvia etc be next? I know they have fewer non-whites but that may change.
Yes, all of us will! Unless we can stop this sick religion. That's why it's so important that we all unite against this evil, sick religion. The messiah will take care of the rest!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2013, 08:31:16 AM »
Yes, all of us will! Unless we can stop this sick religion. That's why it's so important that we all unite against this evil, sick religion. The messiah will take care of the rest!

Agreed. If we don't wake up, we will all regret it.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2013, 01:32:15 PM »
Situation in Sweden is terrible but as you can see from these videos that situation in Serbia is getting worse and worse every day:

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,