Author Topic: Doctors able to replace damaged nose  (Read 722 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Doctors able to replace damaged nose
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 05:24:24 PM »
Very cool. I want to see the final result though, surely it would look and feel better then the recked nose.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 06:51:59 PM »
up next: doctors grow penis on woman's forehead.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2013, 02:11:17 AM »
Probably one of the two Janets (Reno or Napolitano).

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2013, 03:58:00 AM »
The more acceptable way to grow organs in the near future would be on genetically engineered rats. These rats have no immune system so a tissue from the human self donor can be hosted in their bodies.
http://www.singularityweblog.com/rat-grows-human-ear-promise-for-regenerative-medicine/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2013, 09:31:01 AM »
You guys are reminding me of that south Park episode with Mr. Garrison where he goes back to being male.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2013, 12:29:15 PM »
Me too Rubystars,  It also reminded me that episode. It was based on solid science for the most part. Except a penis is harder to engineer as it has a more complex structure and multiple types of tissues.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2013, 12:51:31 PM »
Me too Rubystars,  It also reminded me that episode. It was based on solid science for the most part. Except a penis is harder to engineer as it has a more complex structure and multiple types of tissues.

It would be good if a clitoris could be grown in cases where girls have been mutilated against their will.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2013, 01:27:49 PM »
It would be good if a clitoris could be grown in cases where girls have been mutilated against their will.
It is probably going to be possible with 10 years but the thing is the victims of this practice number in the 100s of millions and they live in some of the poorest and most backward parts of the world for the most part. More often then not the elder women are responsible to arrange the mutilation of the younger daughters. So even if medicine could cure this injury, the real sickness that should be dealt with is the social aspect without a change in their mentality there is only so much you could do medicinally.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2013, 01:33:45 PM »
maybe for muslims they can grow a brain inside that large cavity in their skulls.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2013, 02:53:38 PM »
It is probably going to be possible with 10 years but the thing is the victims of this practice number in the 100s of millions and they live in some of the poorest and most backward parts of the world for the most part. More often then not the elder women are responsible to arrange the mutilation of the younger daughters. So even if medicine could cure this injury, the real sickness that should be dealt with is the social aspect without a change in their mentality there is only so much you could do medicinally.

True but I was thinking of this being more offered as something for those discovered to be mutilated in Western countries. It happens in the USA and Europe, Australia, etc. even though the larger society is against it.

You won't change the Muslim mindset on this practice unless they give up Islam (even though it is not directly taught by Islam itself, it is correlated with it) and with giving up Islam give up the more barbaric practices of whatever culture they came from. If we could make people give up Islam then we would've done it already. I do think that there should be total bans on this practice though in every country. Even that wouldn't stop it completely but it would at least help somewhat.

The replacement surgeries could also potentially be offered on a limited basis with charity sort of like Operation Smile that repairs cleft lip/palates.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2013, 02:54:27 PM »
maybe for muslims they can grow a brain inside that large cavity in their skulls.

An intelligent savage is just more savage.