Author Topic: I found this interesting. What do you guys think?  (Read 1040 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
I found this interesting. What do you guys think?
« on: September 27, 2013, 09:06:23 PM »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: I found this interesting. What do you guys think?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2013, 09:16:08 PM »
Remember he's a Mormon. Also 13, could represent the 13 attributes of G-d.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 03:48:22 AM »
Remember he's a Mormon. Also 13, could represent the 13 attributes of G-d.
I enjoyed watching Glen Beck when he had his TV show... I was aware he does internet broadcasts  but have not actually taken the time to see what he is actually doing on there... After seeing this video I may start following his broadcasts again... He seems honest in his positions to the point where he puts himself out on a limb making it easy for people to slander what he is trying to say... He has been a staunch supporter of Israel and the Jewish religion to the point that I was expecting him to announce a conversion... It seems however he is just trying to remind people the part the Jewish people and religion had in societies development.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2013, 05:11:54 AM »
He should at least make a disclosure explaining he is talking about Mormon theology and historiosophy. There is no historical evidence for this Mormon theory. I don't think the Assyrians settled in Italy and Germany and taught the locals how to be Fascists and Nazis Nor do I think the lost Israelites settled in the British isles and taught the locals how to be good Christians.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2013, 11:24:07 PM »
I removed my last post from Brit am because I started to think they were Messianics, but they are the opposite( what is what I thought originally).

Here is Brit am's response to Glenn Beck...

Muman, Yair Davidiy is a Orthodox Jew, and this is his partner from Chabad...

http://www.kolhator.org.il/rabbi_avraham_feld.php

The Black Israelites are fakes! If you take a step back and look  at the last 2600 years, the prophecys, and our allies, these guys might be onto something...

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2013, 11:28:11 PM »
Oh yeah, Yair Davidiy said King David had red hair!

It looks like to me most Hebrews were white!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2013, 05:21:50 AM »
Excellent post Dan, I couldn't have phrased this better. I think Jews also use similar symbolism like using the name Edom to describe Rome, Greece and Christendom. I don't think the meaning in that case is based on ethnicity or genetics but rather on philosophical similarities. On the other hand the use of "Ishmael" as reference to the Arabs is both symbolic and literal as the Arabs are believed to be Ishmaelites.