Author Topic: Jews give up world control!  (Read 2849 times)

newman

Jews give up world control!
« on: July 26, 2007, 12:05:36 PM »
Jews Give Up World Control

Mel Gibson’s Father Convinces Jews To Give Up World Control
By Dan Barash

Bowing to intense pressure from Mel Gibson’s father, Jews announced today that they would no longer control the world. In a press release, Jews stated, “Although we have thoroughly enjoyed the challenges of world domination for the last 300 years, we feel it's time for gentiles to take control of their own affairs. We plan to spend more time with our families and pursue other interests.”

Hutton Gibson stated he was pleased with the announcement, but expressed concern he was losing a scapegoat for all of his problems. He said he would be launching a search for a new minority group to demonize.

Many Jews expressed relief that they could give up burdensome responsibilities. Retired accountant Jerry Friedman, who controls all media in Montana, said, “I would just as well let the citizens of Montana manage their own TV and newspapers. Don’t get me wrong, Montana is a fine state. But it gets awfully cold, and there’s nowhere to get a good bagel.”

Attorney Allen Franks said he's glad he no longer has to manage Bulgarian monetary policy. “It was getting to be quite a hassle,” he said. “I already have a full time job and can’t even balance my own checkbook, let alone control the finances of an entire nation.”

Homemaker Judith Levine said she would “...miss the hustle and bustle of setting the international price for magnesium every day. But my son is about to be Bar Mitzvah'd, and oy! Such a party we're gonna have you wouldn't believe!”

Hollywood producer Sidney Greenbaum was pessimistic about the announcement. “Do you really think goyim know how to make movies?” he asked. “They'll all end up being high budget, technicolor snuff flicks if you leave things up to Mel and his kind.”

Comedy experts expressed concern that the business would suffer if Jews suddenly withdrew. According to one insider, “Take away all the Jewish comics and writers, and all you have left is Carrot Top. That’s not a world I want to live in.”

A potluck dinner in honor of Jews contributions to mankind will be held at the Hoboken Holiday Inn on April 3. All gentiles are welcome to attend. Participants will be encouraged to share an an offensive Jewish joke.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 12:10:13 PM by newman »

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Re: Jews give up world control!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 12:12:56 PM »
“Take away all the Jewish comics and writers, and all you have left is Carrot Top. That’s not a world I want to live in.”

LMAO. Funny stuff.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 12:15:57 PM »
LOL LOL LOL Thats hysterical
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 12:42:45 PM »
It really is quite complimentary to think that Jews control the world.

Jews are such a tiny minority.

About 1/4 of 1% of the world's population is Jewish.

To even contemplate that such a miniscule group of people could wield such power, should be taken as a sign of respect and awe for all the amazing accomplishments and contributions the Jewish people have made throughout history.

Of course, the anti-Semitic asshats will never admit this, but fueling their complaints about Jewish world domination is a feeling of jealousy and inadequacy; because it's quite impossible to deny that Jews have made so many monumental contributions to humanity, so far out of proportion to their tiny numbers, that all other groups pale in comparison.

It's almost like a bad case of penis envy.

newman

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 12:59:25 PM »
The funny part is that if somebody stood before a crowd and ascribed world domination to baptists, rastafarians, the Irish, Polaks, hare crishnas or any other single group, they'd all fall about in laughing fits.

Ascribe these fairytales to Jews and they'll all believe it!

Offline Catholic Zionist 73

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2007, 08:27:15 PM »
Actually, didn't that Matheis guy claim it was us Catholics? Theres loads of videos on YouTube claiming that Catholics run the world, sometimes in an alliance with Jews! One video on YouTube even claims that it's the Mormons!!! It says that they dominate America's finances, and use "magic underwear"!!!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2007, 10:18:42 PM »
Actually, didn't that Matheis guy claim it was us Catholics? Theres loads of videos on YouTube claiming that Catholics run the world, sometimes in an alliance with Jews! One video on YouTube even claims that it's the Mormons!!! It says that they dominate America's finances, and use "magic underwear"!!!

Magic underwear?  Whoever came up with that must believe that conspiracy theories are nonsense, and threw that in as a means of messing with the poor souls who will believe anything.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

newman

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2007, 10:24:45 PM »

All I know about mormon perverts is that they have a liking for pedophilia and murder. Kinda like cold weather arabs with better hygiene.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2007, 11:47:05 PM »
Sorry, but I refuse to give up my portion of world control.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2007, 11:53:33 PM »

Magic underwear?  Whoever came up with that must believe that conspiracy theories are nonsense, and threw that in as a means of messing with the poor souls who will believe anything.

Actually, Hail Columbia, the magic underpants are real.  Some mormons believe that people who have worn them have made it alive through events that would have killed anyone not wearing the holy garments.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2007, 12:08:18 AM »

Actually, Hail Columbia, the magic underpants are real.  Some mormons believe that people who have worn them have made it alive through events that would have killed anyone not wearing the holy garments.

Well sign me up for 8 pairs of 'magic mormon pervert Y-fronts'.............

Do have them in the Sears catalogue? :laugh:

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2007, 12:12:13 AM »
If you follow John Safran's steps in this video, I'm sure you'll be able to get a pair if you so desire.   ;D

"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2007, 12:15:24 AM »
If you follow John Safran's steps in this video, I'm sure you'll be able to get a pair if you so desire.   ;D

Good underpants are essential for the red blooded hetro male. What else do we watch football and scratch ourselves in?