Author Topic: Yankel Rosenbaum's Brother Is Going To BURY Al Sharpton, BH  (Read 436 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Yankel Rosenbaum's Brother Is Going To BURY Al Sharpton, BH
« on: October 14, 2013, 06:35:53 PM »
Brother of Crown Heights Riot Victim Slams Sharpton Advertisers
"Any person who does anything to legitimize Al Sharpton is doing a gross disservice to their own integrity."

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/brother-crown-heights-riot-victim-slams-sharpton-advertisers

On Monday, TruthRevolt.org spoke with Norman Rosenbaum, brother of the Yankel Rosenbaum, the Orthodox Jew murdered by a mob in Crown Heights in 1991 within days of Al Sharpton telling Jews,

“If the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house.”

Rosenbaum was killed days after a tragic accident that left 7-year-old black child Gavin Cato dead. After Rosenbaum’s death, Sharpton led a march through Crown Heights, at which protesters changed “No Justice, No Peace,” and later said in a speech, “All we want to say is what Jesus said: If you offend one of these little ones, you got to pay for it. No compromise, no meetings, no coffee klatch, no skinnin' and grinnin'."
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Yankel Rosenbaum's Brother Is Going To BURY Al Sharpton, BH
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 07:41:00 AM »
Oh you were getting my hopes up high
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774