Author Topic: The View Whores Are Anti-Semitic  (Read 520 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
The View Whores Are Anti-Semitic
« on: October 14, 2013, 11:16:40 PM »
October 14, 2013, - 1:42 pm

“View” Hags Attack Jews, Defend Miley Virus’ Anti-Semitism; Jenny McCarthy: “Jews Know How to Make Money; Whoopi: “Jews Controlled Music Industry”
By Debbie Schlussel

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/66379/view-hags-attack-jews-defend-miley-virus-anti-semitism-jenny-mccarthy-jews-know-how-to-make-money-whoopi-jews-controlled-music-industry

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: The View Whores Are Anti-Semitic
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 11:18:59 PM »
This is a classic JTF style comment from the article.

Frankly, as I’ve noted before, the name “Whoopi Goldberg”–the stage name of unfunny comedienne and talentless affirmative action beneficiary, Caryn Elaine Johnson–is anti-Semitic. I mean, how would Black people like it if I took the stage name, “LaDebbie Shaniqua Tyronetta Ax Me a Question No You Di’in’t Jackson?” As I’ve previously pointed out, that would be racist, so why does “Goldberg”/Johnson get a pass? Oh, yeah, she’s Black. So, she gets away with it and her many racist, anti-Semitic comments.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The View Whores Are Anti-Semitic
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 05:22:34 AM »
DEBBIE COME JOIN US ON JTF!!!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein