Author Topic: Black Cannibals Smoke Rap Noisemaker  (Read 2443 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Black Cannibals Smoke Rap Noisemaker
« on: October 15, 2013, 12:11:36 AM »
I was watching a video about murdered celebrities. It mentioned the black criminal rap noisemaker Tupac Shakur and that his fellow rap criminals smoked the ashes of his burnt body with marijuana. So I looked it up on Wikiepdia. See the bold part at the end.

Just another example of affirmative action diversity. Shakor in Hebrew means drunk. At least his last name was appropriate for him.

After arriving on the scene, police and paramedics took Knight and a wounded Shakur to the University Medical Center. According to an interview with the music video director Gobi, while at the hospital, he received news from a Death Row marketing employee that the shooters had called the record label and threatened Shakur.[66] Gobi told the Las Vegas police, but said they claimed to be understaffed.[66] No attackers came.[66] At the hospital, Shakur was heavily sedated, was placed on life support machines, and was ultimately put under a barbiturate-induced coma after repeatedly trying to get out of the bed.[9] While in the critical care unit, on the afternoon of Friday, September 13, 1996, Shakur died of internal bleeding; doctors attempted to revive him but could not stop the hemorrhaging.[9] His mother, Afeni, made the decision to tell the doctors to stop.[63] He was pronounced dead at 4:03 pm (PDT).[9] The official cause of death was noted as respiratory failure and cardiopulmonary arrest in connection with multiple gunshot wounds.[9] Shakur's body was cremated the next day and some of his ashes were later mixed with marijuana and smoked by members of the Outlawz.[67] His fifth album, The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory was released two months later.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Black Cannibals Smoke Rap Noisemaker
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 12:55:02 AM »
I believe Sheker means falsehood (opposite of Emet/Truth).... And we say Shiker for drunk...

http://www.globalyeshiva.com/profiles/blogs/toras-purim-5771-enjoy-reading

OK, to wrap this up, and to wrap up all the Amalekim once and for all, I would like to thank all of our sponsors, and co-sponsors, and the people hanging from the tree (that’s right, we must be eternally grateful to Haman and his sons for this wonderful holiday of Purim) and let’s face it, HaShem is the Greatest, Purim is great, and the Jewish People live forever. So get Shiker, on wine or liquor, say Torah, light the Menorah (whoops, wrong holiday) and now sit back and enjoy some great tantalizing Purim stories from way back when. Until next year, so long, zei meshuge, zei freilech, and zei gezuent.

http://www.torah.org/learning/olas-shabbos/5758/shoftim.html

The Torah's use of double wording (Tzedek, tzedek) for emphasis, as well as its unusual instructions to pursue truth, give strength to Onkelos' interpretation. In regards to lying and falsehood the Torah warns: Mi-devar sheker tirchak - Distance yourself from words of falsehood (Shemos 23:7). Judging from its choice of imperatives, it is evident the Torah holds honesty and truthfulness in very high esteem.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 01:03:40 AM »
שיכור

Shikor means drunk according to Google Translate.

שֶׁקֶר

Sheker means lie in Hebrew.

The one with the kaf means drunk. The other one is with a kuf so there is no relation, at least not with the shoresh (3 letter Hebrew root.). Maybe in Gematria or Bible codes it is related, but not in linguistics.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 01:05:48 AM »
שיכור

Shikor means drunk according to Google Translate.

Good... Transliteration is always difficult. Witness the plethora of spellings of Hannukah, Chanukah, Hanukah, etc...

http://www.aish.com/h/c/mm/How_to_Spell_Hanukkah.html
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2013, 01:07:07 AM »
Good... Transliteration is always difficult. Witness the plethora of spellings of Hannukah, Chanukah, Hanukah, etc...

Shiker is the Yeshivish way to say drunk in Ashekanzic Hebrew.

In correct Hebrew pronunciation, hu shiker means he lied.

Hu shikor means he is drunk.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2013, 01:12:00 AM »

Shiker is the Yeshivish way to say drunk in Ashekanzic Hebrew.

In correct Hebrew pronunciation, hu shiker means he lied.

Hu shikor means he is drunk.

Well you should know I am Ashkenazi and will continue with my Ashkenazi pronunciation...

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2013, 01:18:47 AM »
Both are similar and fitting for this drunken liar.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2013, 01:24:06 AM »
Well you should know I am Ashkenazi and will continue with my Ashkenazi pronunciation...

Well even Ashkenazim wouldn't say it that way during the Torah reading. In Yeshivish, people slur the ends of words like people do in English. It must be a Germanic language thing.

Like ribit (interest). The correct Ashkenazic pronunciation is ribis (Ree bees) but in Yeshivish they say "ribbis" like the sound a frog makes ("ribbit" except s instead of t).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2013, 02:02:23 AM »

Well even Ashkenazim wouldn't say it that way during the Torah reading. In Yeshivish, people slur the ends of words like people do in English. It must be a Germanic language thing.

Like ribit (interest). The correct Ashkenazic pronunciation is ribis (Ree bees) but in Yeshivish they say "ribbis" like the sound a frog makes ("ribbit" except s instead of t).

I don't know about 'yeshivish' but Ashkenazi pronunciation I know...

"Sheker" is liar.... "Shiker" is drunk...

https://www.google.com/#q=shiker+drunk

Just noticed that Shiker is also yiddish for drunk. It may be that the original Hebrew pronunciation is different.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2013, 04:23:35 AM »
Gee whiz do you two need to fight?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2013, 05:17:34 AM »
Ewwwwwwwww
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2013, 12:48:24 PM »
I don't know about 'yeshivish' but Ashkenazi pronunciation I know...

"Sheker" is liar.... "Shiker" is drunk...

https://www.google.com/#q=shiker+drunk

Just noticed that Shiker is also yiddish for drunk. It may be that the original Hebrew pronunciation is different.

That's in spoken Ashkenazic Hebrew. During prayer or Torah reading, there is no difference between the Ashkenazic and Sfardic pronunciations of drunk. Maybe the o is oi in prayer or Torah reading. It's like some people say Shaloim instead of Shalom while praying.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2013, 04:11:54 PM »
That's really disgusting. And yes I would agree that it's a form of cannibalism.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2013, 05:03:57 PM »
I don't know if it is cannibalism because the definition of 'cannibalism' is one human eating another human. In this case there was no 'eating'... Maybe this is why Rubystars said a 'form of cannibalism'..

http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=cannibalism
S: (n) cannibalism (the practice of eating the flesh of your own kind)

But I find the entire thing gross, perverted, and un-G-dly. As Jews do not permit cremation (burning) of the body I find what was done as a degradation of the person. But as we know the person was a low-life scum, so maybe he deserved such a disrespect of his body (and he evidently disrespected his body with tatoos and other piercings)...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2013, 05:35:57 PM »
I think it's a form of cannibalism because they are taking particles of him inside of themselves deliberately by smoking his ashes.