Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 509 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: October 16, 2013, 04:05:31 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 10:03:01 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Re: Bill de Blasio: the terrorists' choice
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 08:32:03 PM »
They could publish a photo of De Blasio kissing Osama Bin Laden on the lips on the front page of the New York Nazi Times, and he would still get elected mayor.

Let's call a spade a spade, ok?  Who lives in NYC?  Self hating PC whites, sick liberal jews, angry blacks, illegal amigos, queers, muslims, inscrutable orientals, and various other nut jobs.  How can De Blasio lose? 
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 08:42:35 PM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 10:08:09 PM »
Why are Orientals in New York a problem? If anything they have saved parts of Queens from turning into another Bedford-Stuyvesant.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 10:22:26 PM »
Why are Orientals in New York a problem? If anything they have saved parts of Queens from turning into another Bedford-Stuyvesant.

They voted for Obama and every other anti jewish & anti white candidate.  They want the whites and jews marginalized so they can take over; they see whites and jews as their only real competition and they are correct.

I don't dislike orientals; they are intelligent, well behaved, and commit very little street crime.  But do we really need to turn America into China?  They already have a large and generally successful country, the aforementioned China, as well as Korea, etc.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 10:42:49 PM by NoMosqueHere »