Author Topic: British Nazi Media: Can the swastika be reclaimed as a symbol of peace?  (Read 337 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
I found out about this while flicking through the channels on TV & I saw a Muslim Nazi debating this with 3 British libs who to be honest 2 of them looked like fags.

https://www.facebook.com/BBCSundayMorningLive/posts/723781460970125
Next week marks the 75th anniversary of Kristallnacht - or the ‘night of broken glass’ - a series of coordinated attacks against Jews throughout Nazi Germany, all carried out under the Nazi banner of the swastika.

For many, the swastika is the most powerful of hate symbols, but for others it is a symbol of peace.

Hindus will mark the festival of light known as Diwali this weekend and the swastika will be part of the celebrations. Hindus, like Buddhists and Jains see it as a symbol of divine blessing and many want to reclaim the swastika. But can the swastika be reclaimed as a symbol of peace?

Our second debate: Can the swastika be reclaimed as a symbol of peace?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03h8rt2
Duration: 30 minutes

In the week when Hindus celebrate the holy festival of Diwali, this documentary tells the story of one of their faith's most sacred symbols - the swastika.

For many, the swastika has become a symbol synonymous with the Nazis and fascism. But this film reveals the fascinating and complex history of an emblem that is, in fact, a religious symbol, with a sacred past.

For the almost one billion Hindus around the world, the swastika lies at the heart of religious practices and beliefs, as an emblem of benevolence, luck and good fortune.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: British Nazi Media: Can the swastika be reclaimed as a symbol of peace?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 10:43:48 AM »
Those who want "peace" have already reclaimed it, especially mudrats.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge