Author Topic: Zootube is gay.  (Read 8658 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Zootube is gay.
« on: November 08, 2013, 10:03:11 AM »
It keep popping up about merging google account with zootube account. I keep saying no. comments cannot be posted as well. They are doing this to keep video's out as well. You will see it will be harder to upload JTF video's as well onto Zootube. Their needs to be a real, good alternative.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Re: Zootube is gay.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 10:43:56 AM »
welcome to 2008

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 04:34:42 PM »
Unless the alternative site has more people browsing it, viewing videos on it, etc. then it wouldn't be a good alternative at all even if the mechanics of the site were better.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 06:30:15 PM »
If someone knows how to write a comment on youtube I would appreciate it, I made a new Gmail account like they said and still nothing.  Perhaps it is also linked to the fact that on facebook if its an external site (like a new site) where one can write comments and post it with Facebook account, it doesn't go through for me as well.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2013, 07:17:01 PM »
they are continuously doing maintenance. they want to really compete against facebook by forcing you to sign up to their g+
End users have no choice to sign up if you want to use youtube.

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Google-comments-already-added-to-YouTube-app-YouTube-creator-hates-it_id49195

It's really called gootube. I can't stand to look at the atrocious thing. Just looking back at the site between 2005-2007 they were at their peak without google. Miss those simple and friendly channel layouts.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2013, 07:54:14 PM »
Yea every time they "upgrade" they get worse and worse. Anyway I see other people commenting, I did switch to google account, but still no go. Cant comment and every time I click something else pops out and goes away. I think its something on my computer because if their are other sites where facebook comments aren't posted as well.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2013, 07:58:52 PM »
For example let's say going here, one can post comments below using whateer they like (like Facebook or Aol). It doesn't go through for some reason. Says not logged in, but I am though. Can either Muman or Shlomo or someone computer savy here help?

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/bibi-palestinians-manufacturing-crisis/2013/11/04/?replytocom=59944#respond

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2013, 08:02:03 PM »
I can't login in to my accounts for some reason...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2013, 08:03:49 PM »
The site is working now. The catch is you have to make a g+ acct. It is now required to make a g+ to comment on yt videos. when you comment, it will get shown as a status update on g+ together with yt comments.

But you don't have to merge the yt username with a g+ username. This part works for me. They will keep asking you though, just say no.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2013, 09:18:23 PM »
The site is working now. The catch is you have to make a g+ acct. It is now required to make a g+ to comment on yt videos. when you comment, it will get shown as a status update on g+ together with yt comments.

But you don't have to merge the yt username with a g+ username. This part works for me. They will keep asking you though, just say no.

I already merged but I still can't comment.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2013, 09:26:32 PM »
my classic style still intact *grins*
http://on.fb.me/1caDgBx

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2013, 09:27:35 PM »
my classic style still intact *grins*
http://on.fb.me/1caDgBx

This page is unavailable.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2013, 09:34:31 PM »

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2013, 09:40:59 PM »
I already merged but I still can't comment.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2013, 09:53:35 PM »

I'v been, and no it doesn't. I click, their is some pop up and it then goes away.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2013, 10:17:33 PM »
Go to your g+, click the video icon below the blank field, select enter url, copy and paste the video in that field, then press add video blue button, then type your comment and send it.

It's going to come out as "your name via g+"

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2013, 10:36:44 PM »
That's so gay!

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2013, 10:40:18 PM »
"facebook" is just as worse. I reversed everything to my liking if you guys want to see.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2013, 10:51:42 PM »
LOL! Now I read it and I thought it was literally going to be about pro-homosexual agenda which I guess they also have.

I know what about mean about upgrades. Yahoo Mail also has gay "upgrades". They list the whole inbox on one page which means scrolling through tens of thousands of E-mail since 1999. It used to say how many unread E-mail. Then it just said 999+. Then they made it with the scrolling down. There is no way to get it back to 25 E-mails per page. Now they converted 2 of my accounts to the even stupider upgrade which only lists 99+. Thank G-d my main account was left without the newer upgrade. Sometimes when your computer is acting gay, when you delete something it then shows up again after refreshing. It's because it makes it look instant rather than looking like a normal web E-mail page. No more back and forward, etc.... They want to make all computer things like iPhones and whatever other new garbage they have no.

Even on Facebook everything pops up live like in a chat room rather than like on a forum. As a result, it's very hard to see your private messages if the person you are messaging has been you friend for a long time. Rather than each message archived as a single message. It shows the whole thing as "one conversation" that is really years and years of writing. You can't delete all of it without deleting the whole history of writing to that person.

Also it's hard to read things when things just pop up and then it's hard to get back. The same thing for the gay "timeline". Rather than just scrolling down through someone's wall, it moves some to the right and some to the left and sometimes it switches sides while scrolling down. With all the advancements of computer speeds, if they left things simpler our computers would work very fast. Instead they make the programs use too much memory and hard to use. Maybe that's why ZooTube freezes sometimes while watching a video and then it takes a long time to get back to the same point only to freeze again. ZooTube would probably work great on new computers if ZooTube went back to how it was 5 years ago. But back then I had a 2002 computer so it wasn't fast for me then. New computers with simple programs would be great.

There's no excuse for websites to run at dial up speed with a FIOS Verizon modem or a cable modem with the latest Intel chip and the latest Windows. Speaking of that, it seems the new Windows is gay. Luckily I got my computer 2 years ago when they had regular Windows. Everything has to be dumbed down for the generation that wants instant gratification with fast moving images, constant text messages, and garbage TV programs rather than the quality that we grew up with. When I say we, I mean people old enough to remember life before the Internet. New technology is good but it also messes up the new generation which no longer knows how to write complete sentences, as well as destroying communication where everything is in text rather than talking to real people.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2013, 10:53:42 PM »
I just almost lost all that for some reason. Luckily I was able to click forward to get it back and then saved it right away with Control X and Control V. The new programs always go ape if you hit a certain key by mistake that you don't even use to use to perform the action that happens when you hit it.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2013, 01:24:27 PM »
You know I am getting sick of the Homos invading everything, can't even watch a movie without the homosexual content.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2013, 02:14:29 PM »
Ok it works on Internet explorer (as opposed to Crome)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2013, 02:23:22 PM »
Some years ago youtube permanently blocked my account without any warning or explanation. I didn't violate their term of service but I had there a few JTF and Kahane videos and I posted comments on videos. Maybe they thought my account was one of Chaim's account because they had tried to expell the JTF message from youtube until they mostly gave it up when JTFers came up with the strategy of mass distribution of the videos on numerous accounts.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2013, 08:32:10 PM »
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░█████░█████░█████░█░░░░█████░░░░█░░░
░█░░░░░█░░░█░█░░░█░█░░░░░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░
░█░███░█░░░█░█░░░█░█░███░█░░░░█████░░█████░
░█░░░█░█░░░█░█░░░█░█░░░█░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░
░█████░█████░█████░█████░████░█████░░░░█░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░█░░░█░█████░█░░██░░█████░░░██░░░██░░