Author Topic: Hundreds of traitors smuggle Arab Nazis into Tel Aviv (new video)  (Read 473 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Israeli television reports that 600 leftist traitor women publicly announced that they are smuggling Arab Nazis into Tel Aviv and other cities. Although their actions are blatantly illegal and treasonous, these Judenrat kapos do the smuggling openly on television with the full assistance of the anti-Semitic Israeli news media. No one touches these evil beasts or stops their traitorous activities. Because the Erev Rav rulers of Israel support their agenda of destroying the Jewish state.

Please like, favorite, comment, share and mirror on both Youtube and Facebook. To get to the Youtube page to promote the video, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the video.

Please "like" our new Ted Cruz for President Facebook page: http://facebook.com/cruzfor2016

Please "like" our JTF English Facebook page: http://facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Hundreds of traitors smuggle Arab Nazis into Tel Aviv (new video)
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 01:02:18 AM »
Erev Rav indeed. There is no explanation why a real Jew would stab the Jewish people in such a malevolent manner. Traitors of all kinds need to be exposed, because I believe that the sane Jewish people are willing to resist this kind of betrayal.

There is enough of a problem with arabs in the state, to bring them in expressly to assist in destroying the Jewish state is indeed treasonous.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 11:59:50 AM »
Those whores are so ugly, smelly muslim terrorists are the only options they'll ever have for being with a man.

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 04:54:36 PM »
These Sharmutahs deserve the ultimate punishment from Hashem

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2013, 05:26:32 PM »
  Imagine what the Maccabees would have done to them? Wouldn't that be the greatest?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2013, 12:43:20 AM »
The news reporter is also evil because he says "entry to Israel". He thinks Judea and Samaria are not Israel. They should say Pre-1967 Israel. I guess you can't blame FOX News (Who also say that. So much for fare and balanced.) since Israel's own leaders and news media use the evil terms. If FOX wants to be balanced, they should refer to Judea and Samaria as "What Israel considers liberated and what Arabs considered occupied". I've tried that on Wikipedia but they say that's "POV" when it is really being neutral (NPOV). Of course I don't care about balanced. I only care about being fair. Being fair means taking the side of the righteous and the Bible over the evil and the Koran. But I'd prefer that Wikipedia use neutral language which it claims to rather than use Pro-Arab language as fact.