Author Topic: Giuliani actually says "Islamic Terrorists"  (Read 2444 times)

Offline EyesOnly

• New JTFer
Giuliani actually says "Islamic Terrorists"
« on: July 29, 2007, 08:46:01 AM »
YEAH! ;D
GIULIANI TO DEMS: USE THE WORDS 'ISLAMIC TERRORISTS' - TOP
Lisa Leff, Associated Press, 7/23/07
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...p;type=politics

Republican presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani took Democratic White House hopefuls to task Monday for being soft on terrorists and hard on capitalism.

Speaking to an invited audience of about 100 local GOP members, the former New York mayor said he was concerned that if a Democrat wins the White House the nation would take a defensive stance in "the war on terror" and become more vulnerable to a domestic attack.

"At no time during their three debates have they used the words 'Islamic terrorists,'" Giuliani said of the Democratic contenders who as he spoke were debating at The Citadel military college in South Carolina. "If they do tonight, I will take credit for it." (MORE)

---

Rudy Giuliani Presidential Committee
295 Greenwich St, #371, New York, NY 10007
Tel: 212-835-9449, 646-943-7890
E-mail: [email protected]
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 08:47:46 AM by EyesOnly »

Offline EyesOnly

• New JTFer
Re: Giuliani actually says "Islamic Terrorists"
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 08:47:09 AM »
and my letter to him...July 29, 2007
Mr. Giuliani and your team,

THANK YOU so much for hitting the nail on the head and actually saying these two words together--Islamic and Terrorists.

You have an opportunity here, sir, to connect with millions of America, people like me, who are sick of this "PC" pandering to this segment of humanity that is dedicated to the destruction of Israel and the West.  Would you go further, Mr. Giuliani?

Because America and Israel need you to recast our foreign policy.  Democracy is not the answer.  Democracy brought you the Islamic Republic of Iran and Hamas.  Democracy cannot Americanize or secularize--it is truly foolish to think it can.  We need more to concentrate on the cultural and social behavior we need them to exhibit, and we need to simply demand this behavior in exchange for the right to have relations with us at any level. Muslim nations that want our support should be made to commit to the following list of requirements:

1. Renounce publicly the global jihad and all violence in the name of Islam
2. Make it a capital offense to train terrorists/suicide bombers
3. Recognize the state of Israel where it is today and its right to exist in peace
4. Declare that all people have the right to worship the religion of their choice, or not to worship, without fear of reprisal
5. Make the use places of worship for encouraging religious hatred a crime and punishable by lenghtly prison terms
6. Declare it a crime to do any violence to women, including female circumcision
7. Declare that woman have equal social/political standing with men
8. Lift travel restrictions on Americans in their country, or endure travel restriction reciprocity in our country

Mr. Giuliani,  our President emboldens our enemies when he offers them arms deals, kisses them on the cheek, chides Israel to "end its occupation of the West Bank" WITHOUT EVER DEMANDING THAT THEY EVEN PUBLICLY RENOUNCE JIHAD OR VIOLENCE; WITHOUT EVEN RECOGNIZING ISRAEL's EXISTENCE; WITHOUT EVER RENOUNCING ANTI-SEMITISM!

They're laughing at us, these Muslim nations.  They see our constant outreach to the imaginary Muslim moderate a complete joke.  They see us as blind-naive children who are devoid of a moral compass.  Please, Mr. Giuliani, as a fellow New Yorker by birth, please help us take that smirk off the face of relentless Islam.  Please examine my foreign policy filter, and let's reset our policy to reflect our core values.  We probably cannot change Islam in our lifetime, but if we stop doing business with them until they embrace that list above, we will seriously get their attention.

And in closing...Two things:
1. Leave the 2nd Amendment alone
2. PUT THOSE BUILDINGS BACK THE WAY THEY WERE.  I know you know what I'm talking about.

My best regards,

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 01:00:39 AM »
and my letter to him...July 29, 2007
Mr. Giuliani and your team,

THANK YOU so much for hitting the nail on the head and actually saying these two words together--Islamic and Terrorists.

You have an opportunity here, sir, to connect with millions of America, people like me, who are sick of this "PC" pandering to this segment of humanity that is dedicated to the destruction of Israel and the West.  Would you go further, Mr. Giuliani?

Because America and Israel need you to recast our foreign policy.  Democracy is not the answer.  Democracy brought you the Islamic Republic of Iran and Hamas.  Democracy cannot Americanize or secularize--it is truly foolish to think it can.  We need more to concentrate on the cultural and social behavior we need them to exhibit, and we need to simply demand this behavior in exchange for the right to have relations with us at any level. Muslim nations that want our support should be made to commit to the following list of requirements:

1. Renounce publicly the global jihad and all violence in the name of Islam
2. Make it a capital offense to train terrorists/suicide bombers
3. Recognize the state of Israel where it is today and its right to exist in peace
4. Declare that all people have the right to worship the religion of their choice, or not to worship, without fear of reprisal
5. Make the use places of worship for encouraging religious hatred a crime and punishable by lenghtly prison terms
6. Declare it a crime to do any violence to women, including female circumcision
7. Declare that woman have equal social/political standing with men
8. Lift travel restrictions on Americans in their country, or endure travel restriction reciprocity in our country

Mr. Giuliani,  our President emboldens our enemies when he offers them arms deals, kisses them on the cheek, chides Israel to "end its occupation of the West Bank" WITHOUT EVER DEMANDING THAT THEY EVEN PUBLICLY RENOUNCE JIHAD OR VIOLENCE; WITHOUT EVEN RECOGNIZING ISRAEL's EXISTENCE; WITHOUT EVER RENOUNCING ANTI-SEMITISM!

They're laughing at us, these Muslim nations.  They see our constant outreach to the imaginary Muslim moderate a complete joke.  They see us as blind-naive children who are devoid of a moral compass.  Please, Mr. Giuliani, as a fellow New Yorker by birth, please help us take that smirk off the face of relentless Islam.  Please examine my foreign policy filter, and let's reset our policy to reflect our core values.  We probably cannot change Islam in our lifetime, but if we stop doing business with them until they embrace that list above, we will seriously get their attention.

And in closing...Two things:
1. Leave the 2nd Amendment alone
2. PUT THOSE BUILDINGS BACK THE WAY THEY WERE.  I know you know what I'm talking about.

My best regards,

You wrote this letter?  Great job. 

Last week after it was announced that the US and Iran might have another diplomatic meeting about Iraq, about a day later, Iran's president basically announced that it would be "business as usual with their nuclear program." 

People don't understand that attempting to talk to an Iranian diplomat only emboldens them that nothing will be done to stop their nuclear arsenal. 

Bush should listen less to Rice and more to Cheney.  Rice was a top advisor for Bush's presidential campaign in 2000 and he's showed tremendous loyalty to her since then.  I don't think Bush has ever done anything that Rice was against. 

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2007, 02:15:19 AM »
YEAH! ;D

But prominent Democrat Barbara Grossman of Tufts University chaired a Commitee on Student Life meeting that proclaimed, "Calling Islam violent is unacceptable in any way, shape, or form." (This was during proceedings against a conservative student newspaper.)

http://www.townhall.com/Columnists/BenShapiro/2007/05/02/stalin-esque_show_trial_at_tufts_university

And the CSL swallowed this gibberish whole. Barbara Grossman, the radical left chair of the CSL, compared printing the carol [opposing affirmative action] to spray-painting a swastika on a synagogue. Another CSL member stated that labeling Islam violent was unacceptable in any way, shape or form.

The process was a mockery. After an initial request for silence, the crowd was allowed to cheer for the complainants and razz The Source. The CSL board allotted twice as much time to Dennis and Mohamed than they did to The Source. They granted Dennis and Mohamed extra time, while clocking The Source to the second. Dennis was allowed to slander members of The Source as racists, stating that the conservative agenda was "lower taxes, less government, hate black people."

Nowadays I post the line,

Tufts University Committee on Student Life: “Labeling Islam violent is unacceptable in any way, shape, or form.”

as a caption on pictures of militant "Islamic" beheadings, bombings, and of course pictures of the burning World Trade Center. We should keep quoting this (and Barbara Grossman's association with it, noting that her husband has a prominent place in the DNC while she is also quite active in it) every time the militant "Muslims" cut someone's head off, blow something up, or whatever.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 11:13:05 AM »
Giuliani actually says "Islamic Terrorists" and he also says "lets open the borders and let all the Mexicans in and all the ones that are here lets make them citizens"
Giuliani loves the illegals.

newman

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2007, 11:22:51 AM »
Giuliani actually says "Islamic Terrorists" and he also says "lets open the borders and let all the Mexicans in and all the ones that are here lets make them citizens"
Giuliani loves the illegals.

So he wants to stop the terrorists from blowing the city up but wants illegal turd worlders to turn it into a sewer!

Nice one, Rudy.

Offline German Christ

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2007, 01:49:54 PM »
YEAH! ;D
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...p;type=politics

Republican presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani took Democratic White House hopefuls to task Monday for being soft on terrorists and hard on capitalism.

Speaking to an invited audience of about 100 local GOP members, the former New York mayor said he was concerned that if a Democrat wins the White House the nation would take a defensive stance in "the war on terror" and become more vulnerable to a domestic attack.

"At no time during their three debates have they used the words 'Islamic terrorists,'" Giuliani said of the Democratic contenders who as he spoke were debating at The Citadel military college in South Carolina. "If they do tonight, I will take credit for it." (MORE)

---

Rudy Giuliani Presidential Committee
295 Greenwich St, #371, New York, NY 10007
Tel: 212-835-9449, 646-943-7890
E-mail: [email protected]

LoL, he has the highest possibility to win the race, but he's pro hommosexual-marriage.