Author Topic: Bob Dylan Charged In France for Insulting Croats For THeir Nazi Past  (Read 923 times)

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
http://news.yahoo.com/bob-dylan-charged-france-over-croat-comments-185441459.html?soc_src=mediacontentstory

I always loved Bob's music and poetry, but now I think this guy is starting to show himself to be a more sensible person in his older age.  He's not afraid to piss people off and he never really was, which was one of his strong characteristics in the music industry.   I've been told he has been active in the Chabad and has made a return to his Jewish roots.  I was very pleased by his politically incorrect and historically accurate comments.  He is now a fugitive by the Croatian government for committing the crime of insulting Croats and discussing about their nazi past and war crimes against the Serbs.

I thought criticizing a country for it's bad behavior wasn't illegal, but then he is in France.  So anything goes..
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Bob Dylan Charged In France for Insulting Croats For THeir Nazi Past
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 05:36:37 PM »
You realize Bob is somewhat famous for his love of Rabbi Kahane in the past...

Loonwatch (the batty left-wing liberal site) rebukes Bob Dylan for this:

http://www.loonwatch.com/2011/05/bob-dylan-turns-70-still-hasnt-recanted-praise-for-rabbi-meir-kahane/

http://books.google.com/books?id=i25JXXi1E4MC&pg=PA284&lpg=PA284&dq=bob+dylan+rabbi+kahane&source=bl&ots=AyDc-rt2-H&sig=A9Lb8sxtrRPaHadO7QI84dNCcuE&hl=en&sa=X&ei=PK6fUtWACorioASB3IC4DA&ved=0CFYQ6AEwCg#v=onepage&q=bob%20dylan%20rabbi%20kahane&f=false

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/13995#.Up-uuHVDsjg
According to Meir Kahane, the American-Israeli rabbi whose ultra-nationalist views about Israel outraged many liberals, Dylan attended several meetings of the Jewish Defense League in the 1970s.  And in a 1971 interview with Time Magazine, Dylan made positive comments about Kahane. “He's a really sincere guy,” said Dylan. “He's really put it all together.”
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 08:42:42 PM »
You realize Bob is somewhat famous for his love of Rabbi Kahane in the past...

Loonwatch (the batty left-wing liberal site) rebukes Bob Dylan for this:

http://www.loonwatch.com/2011/05/bob-dylan-turns-70-still-hasnt-recanted-praise-for-rabbi-meir-kahane/

http://books.google.com/books?id=i25JXXi1E4MC&pg=PA284&lpg=PA284&dq=bob+dylan+rabbi+kahane&source=bl&ots=AyDc-rt2-H&sig=A9Lb8sxtrRPaHadO7QI84dNCcuE&hl=en&sa=X&ei=PK6fUtWACorioASB3IC4DA&ved=0CFYQ6AEwCg#v=onepage&q=bob%20dylan%20rabbi%20kahane&f=false

I have heard about Bob Dylan praising Kahane..  Bob Dylan was always one of my favorites and now I respect him as a person and a Jew as well.  We need more people who are insiders into the Music industry to promote these issues.  Too many celebrities are just brainwashed drones who just do whatever helps improve their ratings so that they can be left alone to their partying lifestyle.  Dylan, in his older years went on a soul-searching quest.  Right from the beginning he wrote songs that pissed people off and his rebellious style of going against the grain and invoking controversy is what made him popular, in addition to his magnificent skills as a poet and songwriter.  Of course, his singing style is appreciated by many, including myself, but that is an acquired taste.  ;D
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 09:21:53 PM by EveryJewA44 »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 10:35:50 PM »
Loonwatch is an Islamic site, not just a leftist site.

Bob Dylan once promised to donate a large sum of money to the JDL and then never did. Thus, I do not hold him in any great esteem.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2013, 12:29:17 AM »

Bob Dylan once promised to donate a large sum of money to the JDL and then never did. Thus, I do not hold him in any great esteem.

Regardless of this it is clear Dylan was proud to be a Jew, doesn't shy away from Israel and supporting it. He considered moving to Israel several times.

see that google book link I posted above for a more in depth discussion.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2013, 02:55:47 AM »

'

Nobody is perfect.. Considering the fact that JDL is labelled by the US and Israel as a "Terrorist Organization", it probably would not have helped a guy who is so visible in the world spotlight to be directly giving money to an organization like JDL.  As sad as I am to say it, this is the truth.. However, if a person who is as smart and clever as Bob Dylan, who is more famous than many world politicians, would truly financially support JDL, it probably would be done in a very inconspicuous manner.   I certainly will not hold this against him.    His financial support is nothing compared to his vocal support, considering how many people listen to him and respect his opinion on these controversial issues.  By him supporting Israel, Jewish causes as well as promoting JDL causes, like discussing war crimes committed against Serbs by Croats, he is doing much more for the JDL, JTF and other right-wing Jewish organizations than financial donations would do.