Author Topic: Pirush HaMaccabee, was there an english version?  (Read 1560 times)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Pirush HaMaccabee, was there an english version?
« on: July 29, 2007, 07:43:09 PM »
Someone here once told me that there was an English version of R' Meir Kahane's Pirush HaMaccabee and he had it.  Does anyone know if this is true and how to get this book?  I searched the internet and can only find the Hebrew version in 4 volumes. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
Re: Pirush HaMaccabee, was there an english version?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 12:50:28 AM »
There has never been a translation. In Ohr Haraayon's introduction this was mentioned. I also asked Yekutiel if it was translated and he said no.If anyone here knows fluent Hebrew and English that would be a huge mitzvah, and would help spread the Torah truth.

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 04:10:52 AM »
Daniel Pinner was doing a translation while he was in prison.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 05:36:53 PM »
Thats Great. Did he finish it ?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 06:46:37 PM »
Thanks for the info.  Guess I'll have to get the Hebrew one then.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD