Poll

Who of these figures is the biggest and most worthless sellout?

Sarah Palin
0 (0%)
Barry Goldwater
0 (0%)
Kelly Clarkson
1 (9.1%)
Bob Dylan
1 (9.1%)
South African PM deKlerk
4 (36.4%)
Menachem Begin
5 (45.5%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Biggest Sellout  (Read 819 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Biggest Sellout
« on: December 09, 2013, 02:59:07 PM »
Simple and straightforward poll...

LSDBR

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Biggest Sellout
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 03:04:18 PM »
De Clark. If not for him, Nelson Mandela would never became president and South Africa would never became like the rest of Africa.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 04:29:39 PM »
I voted Begin but I am somewhat biased. I can see the reasoning for someone who votes DeKlerk based on the fact that he gave up 100% while Begin "only" gave away 75%.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 05:01:47 PM »
I voted Begin but I am somewhat biased. I can see the reasoning for someone who votes DeKlerk based on the fact that he gave up 100% while Begin "only" gave away 75%.

I would rather blame the peanut farmer and the fat pig. The pat fig is the Israeli version of Chris Krispie Crème. But thank G-d, he now a vegetable, probably a thin one, rather than a pig.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2013, 08:45:55 AM »
Begin since he was once a far right wing Jewish hero and then gave up the whole Sinai for the sake of "peace".
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2013, 09:23:33 AM »
oi oi oi
lts see which is worst...dog turd, ape turd, bull turd, chicken turd, mouse turd...
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2013, 07:09:44 PM »
Begin was a great man.  But sadly he will live in infamy for the camp david piss agreement.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2013, 07:15:50 PM »
De Clark. If not for him, Nelson Mandela would never became president and South Africa would never became like the rest of Africa.

Why didn't De Klerk insist on a 2 state solution, one white and one colored?  That arrangement might have worked in South Africa.  And a white nation carved out of SA would have benefited all of Africa.   

Since the collapse of apartheid, SA has become a complete basket case of a nation, unfit for human habitation.  Whites have no future there, and it will eventually deteriorate further into something like the Congo or a cannibal regime.   

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2013, 08:48:17 PM »
Why is Palin in this poll?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2013, 08:50:48 PM »
Why is Palin in this poll?
She supported John McCain and Rand Nazi Paul against their conservative challengers, quit as governor so she could make millions making the talk show circuit, etc.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2013, 08:51:26 PM »
Why is Kelly Clarkson in it? Aren't Hollywood singers irrelevant to this?

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2013, 09:34:46 PM »
Why exactly is Sarah Palin on this list?? Just because she ran as a running mate to McCain doesn't mean she supports him but rather used it as an opportunity to advance her own agenda in politics.  Just look at Lieberman and Gore.. Two polar opposites, yet that is why Gore chose him as a running mate, because he thought Lieberman would attract more conservative votes over to his side.   I request you remove Palin from this list, as you are insulting her by even identifying her as a sellout.

And why Bob Dylan?? Bob Dylan is not a sellout at all, he is perhaps one of the most respected of world famous musicians who can be considered a right-wing Jew..

Begin was indeed a sellout, but also was one of the very people who help establish the modern state of Israel.. Obviously, he had his arm twisted behind his back and felt the pressure of being a politician after years of being a brave and noble freedom fighter for the Jewish people.

Seriously, what are you thinking with this poll of yours?
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2013, 09:54:36 PM »
Not to pile on but... Didn't she leave office to help her state from the legal attacks they were receiving from the left, because of her conservative stance, and attacking Osama?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.