Author Topic: The land of Israel and the Koran.  (Read 1858 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
The land of Israel and the Koran.
« on: December 17, 2013, 12:22:46 AM »
Even though I haven't read it yet, but perhaps a good weapon to use against Islamic claims to Israel from their own sources.

(I just skimmed, will read later) Read it and let me know if its good to use for the fight for Eress Yisrael.

http://www.templemount.org/quranland.html
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: The land of Israel and the Koran.
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 04:18:57 AM »
Even though I haven't read it yet, but perhaps a good weapon to use against Islamic claims to Israel from their own sources.

(I just skimmed, will read later) Read it and let me know if its good to use for the fight for Eress Yisrael.

http://www.templemount.org/quranland.html
This is great

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2013, 02:14:47 PM »
This is great

Apparently they (Mooslims) have a response and here it is in particular

"Something else that should be simply noted is that Islam abrogates everything that came before it. And we are commanded to fight the kuffar until they either submit to Islam or pay the Jizya tax in submission to us."

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/234960810-destroying-the-zionist-liars-on-holy-quran-17104/
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 04:10:36 PM »
Apparently they (Mooslims) have a response and here it is in particular

"Something else that should be simply noted is that Islam abrogates everything that came before it. And we are commanded to fight the kuffar until they either submit to Islam or pay the Jizya tax in submission to us."

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/234960810-destroying-the-zionist-liars-on-holy-quran-17104/

One problem is that the Torah and the covenant with the Jewish people is an unbreachable and unbreakable decree. No illiterate child-molester can come along and 'abrogate' it... So Islam believes in falsehood.

What is really sick, In my mind, is that the world allows this piece of hate-literature known as the Koran to be published and learned, and the goyim had to go and forge a 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion' in order to oppress and abuse the Jews. If these nations really wanted to find the people who want to 'subjugate' and 'tax' the world, they should have created a 'Protocols of the Elders of Mohamud' instead. That would be the real people who want to dominate, subjugate, and oppress the entire world.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2013, 05:12:27 PM »
I don't think it is a good and sound platform to base a pro zionist argument. I've read most of the evil Quran in Hebrew in a rather PC translation and still I think there is no way you can say this evil book is pro zionist. If anything you will fall into the trap muhammad placed to Jews. He used to say there are bad Jews- the ones who accept only part of the book, because they refuse to accept his message, and there are good Jews- the one who accept him as the messenger of allah; But of course these "good" Jews are converts to Islam...

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2013, 05:25:26 PM »
You could make the argument based on your source that mudrats accept that Israel used to belong to Jews, before they came into existence, and they'd be OK with that then. Since then, the prohibition on loosing land to the infidels makes the state against their religion.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2013, 06:05:21 PM »
I don't think it is a good and sound platform to base a pro zionist argument. I've read most of the evil Quran in Hebrew in a rather PC translation and still I think there is no way you can say this evil book is pro zionist. If anything you will fall into the trap muhammad placed to Jews. He used to say there are bad Jews- the ones who accept only part of the book, because they refuse to accept his message, and there are good Jews- the one who accept him as the messenger of allah; But of course these "good" Jews are converts to Islam...

I am more leaning on this side especially even more soo after reading the other Muslims response.

The question is why would the Sheik Palazzi do or say soo?

--Is it to get the Arabs perhaps out of their dark ages and mentality soo they can progress

-- Maybe he himself is a descent person and he projects his own mindset into the Koran especially because he likes or admires both Jews and what or who he thinks Mohammed was, soo therefor he tries to gap and bring both together.

-- "reformist Muslim" maybe

-- Who knows?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2013, 06:23:44 PM »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2013, 07:43:09 PM »
I am more leaning on this side especially even more soo after reading the other Muslims response.

The question is why would the Sheik Palazzi do or say soo?

--Is it to get the Arabs perhaps out of their dark ages and mentality soo they can progress

-- Maybe he himself is a descent person and he projects his own mindset into the Koran especially because he likes or admires both Jews and what or who he thinks Mohammed was, soo therefor he tries to gap and bring both together.

-- "reformist Muslim" maybe

-- Who knows?

taquiyya.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2013, 07:52:24 PM »
taquiyya.

Ookay, but if soo WHY? What is their to gain if it is Taquiyya?
1) It pissed off other Muslims,
2) It actually goes against the interests of the PLO, Hamas and those who want to destroy Israel and a possible psychological weapon against them, + he is and was saying that Jews should build on our land.

If you say Taquiyya then explain how in your opinion.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2013, 07:58:10 PM »
Ookay, but if soo WHY? What is their to gain if it is Taquiyya?
1) It pissed off other Muslims,
2) It actually goes against the interests of the PLO, Hamas and those who want to destroy Israel and a possible psychological weapon against them, + he is and was saying that Jews should build on our land.

If you say Taquiyya then explain how in your opinion.

It proves to Jews that there are even moderate imams who preside over genital mutilations. Don't forget he still believes that the entire world will be mudrat one day. He wants to bring Jews closer to mudrats, and make mudrats more angry at moderation.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2013, 08:00:49 PM »
It proves to Jews that there are even moderate imams who preside over genital mutilations. Don't forget he still believes that the entire world will be mudrat one day. He wants to bring Jews closer to mudrats, and make mudrats more angry at moderation.

Your explanation doesn't make too much sense but ookay. 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2013, 08:45:59 PM »
Your explanation doesn't make too much sense but ookay.

He thinks that you or your children will one day be mudrats. He isn't doing this out of the kindness of his heart. Think dude.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2013, 08:55:27 PM »
He thinks that you or your children will one day be mudrats. He isn't doing this out of the kindness of his heart. Think dude.

Again I think your explanation at least for me seems irrational.

I would like to add that he doesn't say Jews need to become Muslims, in fact it seems that he was saying that Jews have our path and Ishmaelim have their path. That was what he was saying and not connected to Jews becoming Muslim.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 09:10:36 PM by Tag-MehirTzedek »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2013, 09:16:15 PM »
Again I think your explanation at least for me seems irrational.

I would like to add that he doesn't say Jews need to become Muslims, in fact it seems that he was saying that Jews have our path and Ishmaelim have their path. That was what he was saying and not connected to Jews becoming Muslim.

Then he violates the kkkoran. That book says that the whole world will be mudrat one day.

You can't tell me that something is irrational and not explain why.
Think: Why would he want to support Jews in a Jewish state?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2013, 09:27:11 PM »
(Christian that is anti-Islam) saying from the Koran as well.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2013, 09:31:02 PM »
Then he violates the kkkoran. That book says that the whole world will be mudrat one day.

You can't tell me that something is irrational and not explain why.
Think: Why would he want to support Jews in a Jewish state?

I think the Koran has enough contradictions that can be used against them. Soo it can perhaps contain different narratives and ways and everyone (of them) use it however they wish for their political ways and views. For example they do soo constantly even against each other (such as Shia and Sunnis) with Koran verses and also different Hadiths (Oral traditions) that both groups fabricate against each other, and Shia having parts of the Koran that Sunnis do not have (of which Sunnis claim they fabricated) and Shia claim the Sunnis don't include because they don't want their leader- Ali and his family to take over the Islamic "Ummah".

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2013, 09:37:19 PM »
I think the Koran has enough contradictions that can be used against them. Soo it can perhaps contain different narratives and ways and everyone (of them) use it however they wish for their political ways and views. For example they do soo constantly even against each other (such as Shia and Sunnis) with Koran verses and also different Hadiths (Oral traditions) that both groups fabricate against each other, and Shia having parts of the Koran that Sunnis do not have (of which Sunnis claim they fabricated) and Shia claim the Sunnis don't include because they don't want their leader- Ali and his family to take over the Islamic "Ummah".

Don't be a fool. The contracitions are their weapon, and what they can do to you if you use them is fool you. They like that there are contractions. That allows them to say one thing and do another. Also, the Shia and Sunni haddiths are pretty similar.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2013, 11:18:45 PM »
It doesn't matter what the koran says.  The Muslim religion is based on the HADITH which is the explanation of Koran and the selection of verses (some verses of Koran are actually Abrogated verses!  Yes, their scholars pick and choose which verses of their so-called scripture are accepted and which are discarded).   A religion of frauds following the fraud named Muhammad.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2013, 11:35:03 PM »
"the Shia and Sunni haddiths are pretty similar."

When it comes to issues doing with who should have been the next Calif (or ruler of Islam after Mohammed) NOooooo, polar opposites. Dude they literally are incitements against each other accusing the others of following the wrong ruler of who should have been the next calif. They also for example bash the people involved. For example the Shia despise and curse Aisha and accuse her of different things, and vice versa. I can bring it down but I don't think its that pertinent to the discussion.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2013, 01:30:04 AM »
"the Shia and Sunni haddiths are pretty similar."

When it comes to issues doing with who should have been the next Calif (or ruler of Islam after Mohammed) NOooooo, polar opposites. Dude they literally are incitements against each other accusing the others of following the wrong ruler of who should have been the next calif. They also for example bash the people involved. For example the Shia despise and curse Aisha and accuse her of different things, and vice versa. I can bring it down but I don't think its that pertinent to the discussion.

yes I know that. One guy they like and the other they don't. As how to live their lives and what to do, it's the same.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2013, 05:11:22 PM »
For all practical purposes, the muslamics claim even the parts of ancient India and the world, then it will be highly surprising if they can bestow any iota of leniency over their nearest neighbor i.e. Israel.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2013, 11:48:23 AM »
What the PA says is irrelevant....GOD'S word and covenant deed of the Land given to Abraham and his seed does not and will not change, ever..just because any MAN wants it to!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2013, 02:40:56 PM »
I think sheikh Palazi is what we call in Hebrew the exception that shows the rule. He is one in a million, maybe one in 10 million. For him and the ones who think like him I have no quarrel with them and we can live in peace. But I will not change my opinion about Islam based on this tiny exception.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2013, 02:49:27 PM »
A "good" Muslim is not a real Muslim. A Muslim that respects all faiths and supports Israel is like a Christian that supports abortion--a complete phony.