Author Topic: Is the number 11 considered "bad" luck in Judaism?  (Read 1351 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Re: Is the number 11 considered "bad" luck in Judaism?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 10:11:20 AM »
In chassidut there are 10 sefirot of Holiness, and 11 "Impure Crowns" - י"א כתרין דמסאבותא representing the Klippotic forces of evil
http://www.chasidut.tv/nd2013/contents.asp?aid=86971

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2013, 11:55:24 AM »
"The numbers 3, 7, 9, 11, 13, 33 , 39 have special meaning to the ELITE Freemasons. "

:::D

"We know who is behind the terrible tragedy simply by the occult Illuminist signature.   Osama bin Laden was only carrying out part of the plan which originated from the Illuminati.    If American, British, and Israeli Intelligence really wanted a man out of the way, they would get him no matter how rich or powerful or protected he might be. Osama bin Laden is alive today only because the Illuminati wants him to be alive."

??? 

Why you even waste your time with this crap?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2013, 09:59:51 PM »
"
The Elite Mason worships toward the East, because they are pagan Sun worshippers, hence the Eastern Star."  :::D

http://m.dummies.com/how-to/content/what-is-a-freemason-lodge.html
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2013, 10:16:24 PM »
I'm not making fun of you, buddy, but this is the same thing the Nazis and Russia preached...

Also, I don't think 11 is that lucky, beings... the 9th of Av and 9-11. But... I definitely don't think America and Israel were behind 9-11.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2013, 10:23:39 PM »
The guy who owns the website is behind 9.11.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2013, 10:29:54 PM »

Why you even waste your time with this crap?

I second this.

Wandering samurai, by perusing that site you expose your mind to an abyss of mind-numbing ignorance and stupidity.  Best to spend your time on worthwhile endeavors.