Author Topic: What happened?  (Read 2300 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
What happened?
« on: July 30, 2007, 06:51:24 PM »
Hi Jimmy Sullivan!!  What happened to the e-mails we were supposed to get when new videos are posted on You Tube?

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
Re: What happened?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 07:06:12 PM »
I think AOL blocks out emails.  You should check inbox for private messages maybe.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 04:54:11 PM »
I always get emails from JTF for the you tube videos.  Lately, I haven't had any in a while.  I was just wondering what was going on.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 04:55:08 PM »
Try contacting him directly, I'm sure he can tell you what's going on.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2007, 04:39:48 PM »
Well, I hope so!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2007, 09:00:02 PM »
Yup... if you are on AOL, they mark our mail-outs as spam. Switch your ISP. AOL is a terrible company.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2007, 09:11:12 PM »
AOL has been good to me.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2007, 09:38:54 PM »
AOL has been good to me.
AOL and their subsidiary company Compuserve were once the very best. Compuserve is now almost useless it won't open half the pages you go to and AOL is not much better. I keep my Compuserve  for emails and listening to JTFs shows in real time. Other than that its useless.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2007, 11:47:38 PM »
AOL is now drek. It was the service to have in the 1990s. We had it in 1995-2002. We shortly got rid if it after poor customer service and overall bad sefice. Now I have broadband.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2007, 12:28:09 AM »
yes, AOL is crap.

My mom uses it and it slows down the entire computer because it has like 5 built in spyware and adware blockers that hog all the system resources...I swear that computer became retarded after AOL 9.0 was installed! I have to fix it all the time and it is dreadfully slow.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2007, 02:50:10 PM »
I am going to request that if you do have an AOL account, that you sign up with Gmail, Yahoo!, Hotmail or one of the many other free email services and then update your new address on your account here.

This is only a request and not a requirement. This way, our AOL members can still receive our mail outs.

For all others who do not use AOL, please make sure we have your correct email address under your profile.

Obviously, we will never give your email out or use it for spam. This is only for our forum and announcements. All of your information is kept completely private and confidential.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim